Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• DianaDumbbells
    DianaDumbbells Posts: 438 Member
    jbshow wrote: »
    Garage gym. High noon. Summer. Texas. 😓

You’re crazy 😅…we have an “Excessive Heat Warning” here until 8PM …humidity is making it feel like 108F. 🥵 I’ll probably workout until the evening. I’m in the Pineywoods 🌲🌲🌲 region btw. 🤠

I am crazy 🤪. Have to get it in whenever I can. It’s not so bad. I’m in Ft Worth. Feels like 111 here. 🥵 🔥 💀. Nice to meet a Texas friend 🤠

Drove by Ft Worth like 3 weeks ago…took my kiddo to Texas Tech orientation. I’m in Angelina County…we have so many 🌲🌲🌲 can’t even catch a breeze 🌬️🍃🥵. 🤠
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member

You’re crazy 😅…we have an “Excessive Heat Warning” here until 8PM …humidity is making it feel like 108F. 🥵 I’ll probably workout until the evening. I’m in the Pineywoods 🌲🌲🌲 region btw. 🤠

I am crazy 🤪. Have to get it in whenever I can. It’s not so bad. I’m in Ft Worth. Feels like 111 here. 🥵 🔥 💀. Nice to meet a Texas friend 🤠

Drove by Ft Worth like 3 weeks ago…took my kiddo to Texas Tech orientation. I’m in Angelina County…we have so many 🌲🌲🌲 can’t even catch a breeze 🌬️🍃🥵. 🤠

You have a kid getting ready for college?
    uf50xej0g2dl.gif
  • DianaDumbbells
    DianaDumbbells Posts: 438 Member

You have a kid getting ready for college?
    uf50xej0g2dl.gif

Yes Sir!!! He’s transferring from our local college: Angelina College to Texas Tech University. 😕 My baby is leaving me. 💔 I should be happy for him but I’m not ready. 🥺😅
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,566 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    0di4sdku0ii5.jpg
    Its been a minute.....

😍
    cxra83bmidjv.gif
  • lrw327
    lrw327 Posts: 73 Member
    1arrql6ed290.jpeg

I feel this! My TX garage gym was 94° at 10 am today. 🥵 Went straight from workout to pool.
  • jbs116
    lrw327 wrote: »

I feel this! My TX garage gym was 94° at 10 am today. 🥵 Went straight from workout to pool.

@lrw327 Are we masochists? What part of Texas are you in?
  • lrw327
    lrw327 Posts: 73 Member

😂 possibly
    I’m in New Braunfels
  • jbs116

😂 possibly
    I’m in New Braunfels

I love the Comal and Guadalupe... although they are probably just dirt right now.
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,475 Member
    ___Tams___ wrote: »
    lbr50xgegoc0.jpg

Hey T! 😍
  • AmbitiousButRubbish
    AmbitiousButRubbish Posts: 246 Member
    Sugartown2 wrote: »
    Practicing golf at the office
    60u19dtvjj68.jpg

I think you have early extension. Hips have moved forward towards the ball as you turned. Youtube (especially Peter Finch) have some great drills to fix early extension.
  • Sugartown2
    Sugartown2 Posts: 77 Member

I think you have early extension. Hips have moved forward towards the ball as you turned. Youtube (especially Peter Finch) have some great drills to fix early extension. [/quote]

Thank you for the tip. I used to have too much weight on my back foot and probably overcompensating
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,121 Member
    8267oiabgdr9.gif

You’re so pretty bro
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,266 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    8267oiabgdr9.gif

You’re so pretty bro

Well come here sweet heart. ☺️

Saw your name as last poster and thought I’d come to see a pic or you.

Thanks for the compliment Rob!
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 688 Member
    qoghk0bdxbd6.jpg

Wow! You Look Awesome Mr. Blue eyes!
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 688 Member
    @honey_honey_12 You look gorgeous!