The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• WendyJoy76
    WendyJoy76 Posts: 948 Member
    tc0lh3j34r2t.jpg
    Because if she had thumbs she definitely would be taking selfies all day & borrowing credit cards to purchase fast food
    Vampires can't take selfies...same problem with mirrors, no image/reflection

😻 adorable
  • FitmomRN07
    FitmomRN07 Posts: 14 Member
    pnmklhh371qm.jpeg sorry for the same ole setting

I like the set up!
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    tc0lh3j34r2t.jpg
    Because if she had thumbs she definitely would be taking selfies all day & borrowing credit cards to purchase fast food

Aww fat cat is a cutie..

Erm.....I heard she has water retention....and also the camera adds 10 pounds....which actually is 70 pounds for cats.....so yea.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    tc0lh3j34r2t.jpg

Aww fat cat is a cutie..

Erm.....I heard she has water retention....and also the camera adds 10 pounds....which actually is 70 pounds for cats.....so yea.

Fat cat embraces her junk in the trunk. Seriously her fat & fur could serve as high grade insulation material...she can smother people to death like a pillow. We love our fat cat...there's just so much of her to adore. She was barely 4lbs when we adopted her!!! (ballooned up to like 20+lbs now)
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    tc0lh3j34r2t.jpg

Love this C H O N K :heart:
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    dcn9tbl2rzre.jpeg
    Not a selfie, but I felt like a badass with my sister’s little chainsaw this weekend LOL
    my 5 brothers & sisters and all of my kids and a couple of my nephews helped my mom clear a large pasture and reroof her porch this weekend...it was back breaking work but we kicked *kitten* & got a ton of work done!

You look awesome!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    1f2nuwrvbiwf.jpeg

Morning 💜

Happy Monday you are looking stunning as always Amanda. I hope that you have a wonderful day.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    1f2nuwrvbiwf.jpeg

Morning 💜

Sup A - lookin great
  • InspectorRed
    InspectorRed Posts: 757 Member
    edited June 2019
    Not a selfie, but I felt like a badass with my sister’s little chainsaw this weekend LOL
    my 5 brothers & sisters and all of my kids and a couple of my nephews helped my mom clear a large pasture and reroof her porch this weekend...it was back breaking work but we kicked *kitten* & got a ton of work done!

You look awesome!

Thank you!
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    ilfaith wrote: »
    7yct0kr1eyvg.jpg

I am usually kind of a cheapskate when it comes to workout clothing. But a couple of weeks ago I went to a friend's party for the MLM company she represents...and I ended up buying these pants and the top (the bra is old and cheap from Target).

I really like those pants
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    1f2nuwrvbiwf.jpeg

Morning 💜

Happy Monday you are looking stunning as always Amanda. I hope that you have a wonderful day.

Too sweet! have a Wonderful day too, Dave 💜

Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    1f2nuwrvbiwf.jpeg

Morning 💜

Sup A - lookin great

Morning, Rob 😉 have a good morning! Thank you ☺️☺️
  • austinwb8
    austinwb8 Posts: 149 Member
    This makes me very.....
    1f2nuwrvbiwf.jpeg

Morning 💜

• yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    dcn9tbl2rzre.jpeg

This is my favorite “not a selfie” of all time!!!
    You are a badass for helping out your mom 😊
    And you looked awesome doing it 👏🏼
    1f2nuwrvbiwf.jpeg

Morning 💜

Beautiful as always 🥰
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    cj1qq2anf0gw.png
    Was just feeling a lil swolehouse

I had to scroll back a few pages to find the original post, but I had to tell you how inspiring this post is!!!!
    You have obviously put in a lot of hard work and dedication and it shows and has definitely paid off!!
    Congratulations on making your fitness and health a priority 😊