The NEW selfie thread with no rules

1151315141516151815191532

Replies

  • twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    dcre2pq9lszq.jpeg
    It’s the best I could do on such short notice.
    ❤️💕🥰🌟😊😍😈🫦🔥🌸🥵
    This is what I was waiting for
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,206 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    dcre2pq9lszq.jpeg
    It’s the best I could do on such short notice.

    TY 😍
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 33,067 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    dcre2pq9lszq.jpeg
    It’s the best I could do on such short notice.

    So are you taking requests? 😏😍
  • IYKYK_
    IYKYK_ Posts: 87 Member
    plm209 wrote: »
    I'm baaaack! :)kpq98m0dbrrb.jpg

    Where'd you go? Was it fun? Did you bring back pics? Welcome back
  • IYKYK_
    IYKYK_ Posts: 87 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    dcre2pq9lszq.jpeg
    It’s the best I could do on such short notice.

    I've always loved your lips, and the neutral shades you wear 😍
  • plm209
    plm209 Posts: 222 Member
    IYKYK_ wrote: »
    plm209 wrote: »
    I'm baaaack! :)kpq98m0dbrrb.jpg

    Where'd you go? Was it fun? Did you bring back pics? Welcome back

    Back on the MFP wagon! 😂
  • IYKYK_
    IYKYK_ Posts: 87 Member
    plm209 wrote: »
    IYKYK_ wrote: »
    plm209 wrote: »
    I'm baaaack! :)kpq98m0dbrrb.jpg

    Where'd you go? Was it fun? Did you bring back pics? Welcome back

    Back on the MFP wagon! 😂

    Ohhhhh! Good luck to you 💪
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 12,390 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    dcre2pq9lszq.jpeg
    It’s the best I could do on such short notice.
    ❤️💕🥰🌟😊😍😈🫦🔥🌸🥵
    This is what I was waiting for
    💦🤰🏻
    lx1x wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    dcre2pq9lszq.jpeg
    It’s the best I could do on such short notice.

    TY 😍
    🤗YW
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    dcre2pq9lszq.jpeg
    It’s the best I could do on such short notice.

    So are you taking requests? 😏😍

    Always.🤗😘
    IYKYK_ wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    dcre2pq9lszq.jpeg
    It’s the best I could do on such short notice.

    I've always loved your lips, and the neutral shades you wear 😍
    🥹🥰
    Well thank you! That’s so nice. It’s the one thing on my face I used to want to change. But I’ve come to be fine with them. I appreciate that.
  • plm209
    plm209 Posts: 222 Member
    a8opdn3qokvo.jpg

    It's been a minute. Hi 👋

    Hi! I'm back after a bit of a hiatus too. Glad to see I'm not the only one!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 3,588 Member
    First place in the 60-69 age group local 5K run!

    0ocglkvuhbpd.jpg

    Hey well done!!! Congrats!!!!