yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    eddied38 wrote: »
    yogidani77 wrote: »
    eddied38 wrote: »
    75tnw2na4dzj.jpg

So many questions?!?!?!?!?
    I don’t know where to begin....
    What the what is that?!?

Lol. It's just an overpriced teeth whitener. I don't think it works any better than the $10 Crest whitening strips, but it looks cool!

It does! I’ve tried different teeth whitening methods because I want my teeth to be pearly white 😬
    But I never tried that....
    My current method is rinsing with crest whitening mouth wash
    Before that it was straight hydrogen peroxide
  • dlbohl1991
    dlbohl1991 Posts: 786 Member
    dlbohl1991 wrote: »
    What is that over there? 🤔 8xc7fcl8sk90.jpg
    I try to smile in pics and I wind up looking crazy and creepy

You look tired bro

I’m always tired haha
  • daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Road tripped today. Hiked the Sand river with my pupper and then cooled off at our little private oasis on Lake Superior

s7dq9oh9s5y0.jpg

Have fun.what kind of pupper?
  • xGreatWhiteNorthx
    xGreatWhiteNorthx Posts: 335 Member
    Road tripped today. Hiked the Sand river with my pupper and then cooled off at our little private oasis on Lake Superior

s7dq9oh9s5y0.jpg

Great Dane and boxer apparently.
    Though we're about 95%sure its american bully rather than boxer. Hes 8 months old:)
  • daniellam01

s7dq9oh9s5y0.jpg

Though we're about 95%sure its american bully rather than boxer. Hes 8 months old:)

Cool. Do you have tattoos?
  • xGreatWhiteNorthx
    Road tripped today. Hiked the Sand river with my pupper and then cooled off at our

I do, I have 4. This is my favorite and I have 3 or 4 more large ones I want.

z48ve4ewprvf.jpg
    It's because I was born with severe heart defects so I've had open heart surgeries and I have some bioprosthetic parts etc.
  • daniellam01
    Road tripped today. Hiked the Sand river with my pupper and then cooled off at our

z48ve4ewprvf.jpg
    It's because I was born with severe heart defects so I've had open heart surgeries and I have some bioprosthetic parts etc.

That's so awesome. I'm glad your better. I think you have really beautiful eyes.
  • xGreatWhiteNorthx

z48ve4ewprvf.jpg

That's so awesome. I'm glad your better. I think you have really beautiful eyes.

Thank you:)
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    7aw94lr99y5j.jpeg

Happy Wednesday 😊

Hope it was a good one A
  • daniellam01

z48ve4ewprvf.jpg

Does your bf have colored eyes too?
  • dlbohl1991
    dlbohl1991 Posts: 786 Member
    🤦🏼‍♂️🙄 go buddy go eqkhab53yrad.jpeg
    apftd8u66tb3.jpeg
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    7aw94lr99y5j.jpeg

Happy Wednesday 😊

Hope it was a good one A

Was an eventful day 😂 Thanks, R💜 hope you had a good day 😊
  • xGreatWhiteNorthx

z48ve4ewprvf.jpg

Does your bf have colored eyes too?

His are blue. Mine are hazel
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    7aw94lr99y5j.jpeg

Happy Wednesday 😊

So pretty 🥰
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Good morning 🌞 It's going to be a beautiful sunny day here today. Packing for a camping trip and going to spend the rest of the day at the beach with my kids 💛 My weekend starts today so I'm wishing you all a wonderful weekend. 😚
    xn4ncjl63tpf.jpg

Good morning sunshine!