The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• TheEmeraldCity
    TheEmeraldCity Posts: 49 Member
    edited May 2019
    2707ez37otjq.jpg
    My ID says 26 but my face says 18 🤷🏽‍♂️ so I just average both and I’m basically 22 😂
  • sfendel
    sfendel Posts: 451 Member
    b9r9gvblwreu.jpg

• rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    u81eik3yihgx.jpeg
    zghpk0q86bci.jpeg

Precious!!! I remember you posting pics when this Angel was just born .. ( oh how fast they grow). Thank you for sharing, your Fatherly Love always touches my heart and makes me grin from ear to ear. 🤗

Thankyou. Without getting too schmushy, I simply adore this kid. We had 6 years of failures in trying. Lost a few on the way, went through fertility treatment (at great cost) and were told we only had a few fertilised eggs left. We stick 2 of the last 3 in, and Ellery is the net result!

Long story short, he basically saved my marriage, as I’ve wanted a child since about the age of 19, so finding out on my 40th birthday I’d be a dad was amazing.

He can do no wrong in my eyes! Even when he’s a proper little bugger...because I know that simply having this boy is a blessing, as infuriating and tiring as it is...those sleepless nights feel much better than crying to myself in the shower every morning, or finding my wife sobbing as she put on makeup.

He’s worth every nappy change, tantrum, crayon streaked wall and broken toy!

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. This is so sweet and makes me appreciate my babies in a new light!
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    u81eik3yihgx.jpeg
    zghpk0q86bci.jpeg

Precious!!! I remember you posting pics when this Angel was just born .. ( oh how fast they grow). Thank you for sharing, your Fatherly Love always touches my heart and makes me grin from ear to ear. 🤗

Thankyou. Without getting too schmushy, I simply adore this kid. We had 6 years of failures in trying. Lost a few on the way, went through fertility treatment (at great cost) and were told we only had a few fertilised eggs left. We stick 2 of the last 3 in, and Ellery is the net result!

Long story short, he basically saved my marriage, as I’ve wanted a child since about the age of 19, so finding out on my 40th birthday I’d be a dad was amazing.

He can do no wrong in my eyes! Even when he’s a proper little bugger...because I know that simply having this boy is a blessing, as infuriating and tiring as it is...those sleepless nights feel much better than crying to myself in the shower every morning, or finding my wife sobbing as she put on makeup.

That child is blessed to have such wonderful parents and so are you! I’m happy you got a chance to have one! By the way you word the love in your heart for your child, you by far deserve all the happiness they bring you!
  • Mm2Hh7
    Mm2Hh7 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Crhan05 wrote: »
    msig3pc6w6em.jpeg

Cutie
  • Mm2Hh7
    2FitFor40 wrote: »
    Mm2Hh7 wrote: »
    xrynhqx9kslb.jpg

Age is just a number!

[edited by MFP mods - please read the guidelines so the thread doesn't get shut down]

Wow!! 😍 I love this picture but I hope it doesn’t get this thread closed!

😊😊 Thank you, and I guess I offended someone by posting a picture of no more than what you'd see if you're at the beach or the pool. Thanks for the warning MFP 🙄

I am certainly not offended! I just know how easily others can be. Once a tiny bit of my tattoo was showing in a pic I posted and people went nuts. Thought it was my nipple and were all offended.🙄
  • Mm2Hh7
    wv7wfws3h8p1.jpeg
    Happy Saturday everybody! I have an exciting day ahead of me...groceries and laundry! Jealous aren’t you?

Totally jealous! At least you're gonna look amazing doing it.
    wv7wfws3h8p1.jpeg
    Happy Saturday everybody! I have an exciting day ahead of me...groceries and laundry! Jealous aren’t you?

You are so pretty 😍 Happy Saturday!

Aww, thanks so much you two!
  • Mm2Hh7
    x1grqxd2n74i.jpeg
    Home sick again today so sharing my work pic from Thursday instead.
    Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Feel better hun!! 🤗
  • Mm2Hh7
    2707ez37otjq.jpg
    My ID says 26 but my face says 18 🤷🏽‍♂️ so I just average both and I’m basically 22 😂

Lol. You’ll love that when you’re my age! Love to see new faces in here! Welcome!
  • Mm2Hh7
    tams_89 wrote: »
    wv7wfws3h8p1.jpeg

Beautiful, love your hair 😍

Thanks lovely
  • Mm2Hh7
    u81eik3yihgx.jpeg
    zghpk0q86bci.jpeg

Awww!!!! This is so lovely and sweet! I’m so happy for you Mani!
  • Theranos
    Theranos Posts: 77 Member
    8mhrh4r795ro.jpg
  • TheEmeraldCity
    TheEmeraldCity Posts: 49 Member
    2707ez37otjq.jpg

Lol. You’ll love that when you’re my age! Love to see new faces in here! Welcome!

That’s what I keep hearing and telling myself 😂 and thanks for the welcome 😋
  • 2FitFor40
    2FitFor40 Posts: 88 Member
    xrynhqx9kslb.jpg

Age is just a number!

[edited by MFP mods - please read the guidelines so the thread doesn't get shut down]

Wow!! 😍 I love this picture but I hope it doesn’t get this thread closed!

😊😊 Thank you, and I guess I offended someone by posting a picture of no more than what you'd see if you're at the beach or the pool. Thanks for the warning MFP 🙄

I am certainly not offended! I just know how easily others can be. Once a tiny bit of my tattoo was showing in a pic I posted and people went nuts. Thought it was my nipple and were all offended.🙄

LMAO... yeah please, no showing nipples. That would be totally offensive 😂 (sarcastic laugh)
  • Hydr8Cafn8Medic8
    Hydr8Cafn8Medic8 Posts: 472 Member
    WendyJoy76 wrote: »
    guq2j6800etc.jpeg
    Round 2 @ the gym today 💪 hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday :)

Looking great, even if you weren't at the gym..... for the second time!! 😄
  • StarliteTara
    StarliteTara Posts: 297 Member
    x1grqxd2n74i.jpeg
    Home sick again today so sharing my work pic from Thursday instead.
    Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Feel better hun!! 🤗

Thanks girl! Your always so sweet!