The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    tnn39m3ilgy8.jpg
    Nothing like a hot day at the metal yard in a dress and heels.

I hauled steel for 8 years and guarantee I never saw anything at any metal yard that looks that nice
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Options
    coq93fkjr1h7.jpg
    Repost-
    HHD! I needs attention today, both positive and negative welcome. I appreciate all of you! Big hugs πŸ€—

Nothing negitive to be said about you gorgeous. 😍😍😍
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Options
    7jzq4cza3f2g.jpeg

Who’s smiling today????? πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…

I am now. Happy Friday eve!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    efalwkjnwovg.jpg

Apparently, the car wash has amazing lighting. I think all my selfies shall be taken here.

Hey nice hair!
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    c7lthv8gdkk2.jpeg

My β€œSittin at the truck stop” selfie

O M G!....😍 that is one fine young man right there!!!πŸ€—....I guess truckin' does a body goodπŸ˜‰πŸ‘
    Serious wow factor Army! Well done show them young bloods how it's done πŸ™ŒπŸ˜‹πŸ’•
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    efalwkjnwovg.jpg

Apparently, the car wash has amazing lighting. I think all my selfies shall be taken here.

Is it weird I would love to scalp you and wear your hair?πŸ€”πŸ€·.....just kiddin....sort of....you're beautiful ....that hair just makes it extra unfair and I bet you could rock the baldieπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ’• Lol!!!
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    tnn39m3ilgy8.jpg

Dayum girl😍πŸ”₯
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    s131951 wrote: Β»
    k29pe2xsuxe2.jpg
    Several laps on my keyboard

Hello blue eye!πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    tnn39m3ilgy8.jpg

Love those shades 😎❀️
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    efalwkjnwovg.jpg

Is it weird I would love to scalp you and wear your hair?πŸ€”πŸ€·.....just kiddin....sort of....you're beautiful ....that hair just makes it extra unfair and I bet you could rock the baldieπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ’• Lol!!!

LOL

Well...I mean....how much would you pay me for my hair? πŸ€” 🀣

• Tinydancer106
    Options
    505jnpfhi1pk.jpeg

Boxing tonight πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ₯Š
    Happy Thursday

There my beautiful friend!😍πŸ”₯
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    efalwkjnwovg.jpg

LOL

πŸ˜‚....maybe we could meet half way and I'll just use some as funky extensions.....cause ya know...THAT'S not weird either πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ€—
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    efalwkjnwovg.jpg

LOL

πŸ˜‚....maybe we could meet half way and I'll just use some as funky extensions.....cause ya know...THAT'S not weird either πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ€—
    I'm all about compromise! πŸ˜‚
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    c7lthv8gdkk2.jpeg

My β€œSittin at the truck stop” selfie

O M G!....😍 that is one fine young man right there!!!πŸ€—....I guess truckin' does a body goodπŸ˜‰πŸ‘
    Serious wow factor Army! Well done show them young bloods how it's done πŸ™ŒπŸ˜‹πŸ’•

@Tinydancer106 Thank you for the kind words and over-exaggerated compliments my friend (but feel free to continue any time)
    That was just a quick spontaneous β€œcome as you are selfie” in the middle of a long day, no prep, no filters, no make-up, nada
    I appreciate you; you made me smile 😊