The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    j2juxswd35rv.jpg
    So first day in my new flip house project....very stinky in there. Maybe they had a cat.....or a pride of Lions!!

Okay, so I love cats, but eww. Sorry you have to smell that, it's definitely not pleasant. What, did you get a crazy cat person's home?

I love cats too....i have 13 of them.....and yet i am pretty positive my house has never smelled like this.....or at least i hope not!

13?!?! Where do you live? A mansion? A farm?

Pretty sure I'm pushing it with my 3. :laugh:

Its a complicated set up lol......i do have a converted room in my basement that is just for those that are indoor/outdoor cats. I have a cat door that they can go in and out freely all day, but at night i set it so it can only swing in and not out.....so if they come in at night they hang in there safe and sound until morning. I have a couple of only indoor guys, and only one that sleeps on my bed every night. I also have a couple of feral guys that i built little houses for them that i copied the design from something called the feral village. It keeps them safe and warm in the cold :)

OMG... are you... THE CAT WHISPERER???
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited August 2019
    j2juxswd35rv.jpg
    So first day in my new flip house project....very stinky in there. Maybe they had a cat.....or a pride of Lions!!

Okay, so I love cats, but eww. Sorry you have to smell that, it's definitely not pleasant. What, did you get a crazy cat person's home?

I love cats too....i have 13 of them.....and yet i am pretty positive my house has never smelled like this.....or at least i hope not!

13?!?! Where do you live? A mansion? A farm?

Pretty sure I'm pushing it with my 3. :laugh:

Its a complicated set up lol......i do have a converted room in my basement that is just for those that are indoor/outdoor cats. I have a cat door that they can go in and out freely all day, but at night i set it so it can only swing in and not out.....so if they come in at night they hang in there safe and sound until morning. I have a couple of only indoor guys, and only one that sleeps on my bed every night. I also have a couple of feral guys that i built little houses for them that i copied the design from something called the feral village. It keeps them safe and warm in the cold :)

OMG... are you... THE CAT WHISPERER???

Haha....i always considered myself a dog guy....and then i got a very cool cat.....and then a rescue that i couldnt find a home for so i kept him....and it kind of snowballed from there lol

That just brought your 😍 ....to full on swoon😻...dog person too but fostered many a sweet cat as well
    ...to my dogs dismay...you basically have a CATopia💕 👍🙌....again well freaking done😁
  • Tinydancer106
    FormerAF wrote: »
    zxhtgpvzb92j.png

Well hello lovely lady😍 you look amazing!🙌
  • USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    i8hmdvk6xxa1.jpg
    Ummmmm, mighty nice!! 😉
  • Tinydancer106
    i8hmdvk6xxa1.jpg

Wow🔥👍 ....and the coloring is a nice touch too😉
  • keplinger94
    keplinger94 Posts: 220 Member
    zxhtgpvzb92j.png

You look good :) cute necklace
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    zxhtgpvzb92j.png

Looking fly!
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    5xgmo3fq4a12.jpeg

Okay. Not a “before&after”....both just “during”. HAPPY FRIDAY, have a great weekend!

Looking great “during” !!
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    tams_89 wrote: »
    fqg7jf81wt19.jpg
    Home sweet home :) Happy Friday

Always a beautiful pic of a pretty young lady
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    i3dm8unb4rhu.jpeg

And cheers to a long weekend 👋🏻

Beautiful and classy