The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• Sweet_Pea15
    Sweet_Pea15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Since there are no rules and this little nugget now towers over me I think it's ok to post lol....feeling nostalgic with my sappy Saturday post .....happy fall!!🌻🍁🍎
    o438btq90e3c.jpg

This is such a sweet picture. Beautiful 😊
  • USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Since there are no rules and this little nugget now towers over me I think it's ok to post lol....feeling nostalgic with my sappy Saturday post .....happy fall!!🌻🍁🍎
    o438btq90e3c.jpg

Absolutely adorable!!
    I used to wish my son could have stayed that age forever.

• MoxyLeigh
    MoxyLeigh Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    ...this little nugget now towers over me...

Sounds like he and his mama both still love to bounce, though. Cute cute! ;)<3

• Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    o438btq90e3c.jpg

This is such a sweet picture. Beautiful 😊
    USAFProud wrote: »
    o438btq90e3c.jpg

Absolutely adorable!!
    I used to wish my son could have stayed that age forever.
    MoxyLeigh wrote: »
    ...this little nugget now towers over me...

Sounds like he and his mama both still love to bounce, though. Cute cute! ;)<3

Thank you ladies yup he's a sweetie I think he just woke from a nap when this was snapped or he was too darn hot lol ah well the price for cuteness huh?!🤷😂😂 Simplier times for sure but everyday is better with him by my side❤ thanks again!!!🤗
    (Sorry if this photo comes with the quotes I'm so unsavy with this 🙄😣🤷)
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,126 Member
    Options
    o438btq90e3c.jpg

Little man doesn’t look very happy about being Tigger.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,022 Member
    Options
    o438btq90e3c.jpg
    So adorable my friend!🥰❤️
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

Mod hat on, not directed at the poster above but to anyone reading:

Do not stalk members through the boards clicking the disagree button thinking you're being funny. You're not, and abusing the reactions is a violation of our Community Guidelines. Violations can result in warnings and/or a ban. Don't be a jerk.

Community Guidelines here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Thanks for doing your part to make MFP a friendly and supportive place. :flowerforyou:

With respect,
    Sugar
    MFP Moderator

Great post, thank you Sugaraddict
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    yogidani77 wrote: »
    efxhd7qxq671.gif

Baaaabe
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    o438btq90e3c.jpg

Aww <3
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    85inw7s9dgg9.jpg

I'm sorry this has happened to you. You deserve better. Its cruel that someone would "disagree" just to be an asshat. Please know their actions are not a reflection of you. I admire how brave and strong you have been through this whole situation. I wish you the best.

I think the “disagree” button should be removed.

Im not sure why there are anything but positive response buttons. This would force the person to either keep their opinions to theirselves or to actually own their words and actions.

I totally agree!
    The purpose of this app is to help people with their weight loss and fitness goals.
    The community is a big part of that.
    Of course everyone is not going to agree on everything, but it seems that some people are targeted with absolutely no reason or explanation.
    There are a few people in here that will actually verbalize their thoughts and opinions (even when they are not popular) and they seem to be the ones that get targeted the most. They don’t deserve that. They are entitled to their opinion and if someone is going to disagree with them they should at least have the nerve to do it openly.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    yogidani77 wrote: »
    efxhd7qxq671.gif

I appreciate people who put what day it is on their selfie because sometimes I don't even know what day it's in my world 😂Hope your Saturday has been great!
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    o438btq90e3c.jpg

Little man doesn’t look very happy about being Tigger.

Probably cuz he's the only one😋 lol....and yup off it came right after if I recall correctly 😏🤷🤗 (probably why he never wanted to wear another costume huh?🙄
  • BasedGawd412
    BasedGawd412 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    b5xhgqu3fqky.gif
    mmultanen wrote: »
    8b9fy36iu8ti.png

#RavensNation

No flip flopping bandwagon jumping over here.

It's ok, you're still cute. 😘
    #dawgpound
    8b9fy36iu8ti.png

#RavensNation

No flip flopping bandwagon jumping over here.

Good pic and just so we’re clear, I was a Chiefs fan back when you could buy upper level tickets for less than $5 because they were so bad! No flip flopping bandwagon jumping over here....just one really happy fan, who is extra happy cause they extended Tyreek Hill’s contract!!!

Good Luck Sunday! I can say that now but on the 22nd I’ll be hoping the chiefs send your Ravens home in tears!

You guys are real fans, thanks!

Good luck to you both but The Ravens is sending y'all home with your tails tucked between your legs. I'm rooting for you guys any other game.