The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    This is what you get from me on chemo day from now on. Medication may be making me sleepy and I blame that for playing with Snapchat. Wonder what the nurses thought I was doing. Happy wednesday 🤷‍♀️xyrja5jzn2i0.gif

Super cute as always. I used to bring coloring books and colored pencils to chemo day.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    This is what you get from me on chemo day from now on. Medication may be making me sleepy and I blame that for playing with Snapchat. Wonder what the nurses thought I was doing. Happy wednesday 🤷‍♀️xyrja5jzn2i0.gif

This is great! 😁
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    wgfb7pelnr1f.jpg
    Music on, world off 👌🎧🏃‍♀️

😍 what's jamming?
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    Pouring with rain here and I’m trying on summer outfits enjoying the fact I can now fit into this outfit ready for my holiday in Portugal next week... the hard work is paying off! 🏝
    voq5b4029jjg.png

All the yes :)
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    clord2 wrote: »
    h5j9989hnbvg.jpg

Happy Wednesday!

You too!
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options

You are adorable 😍
    We will take any post you will give us. I’m sure we all agree we just love to see your face and the fact that you are smiling makes it even better.
    Hugs, warm thoughts, and prayers to you sweetie 🤗
    You are such a strong woman 💪🏼
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    I don't think anyone questions the validity of your training, weapons experience or parenting in ways of firearms or firearm safety. It's a fitness/weight loss app, it’s a fitness/weight loss forum. The question I pose to you is; Is it appropriate to post said picture of yourself holding an assault rifle in this forum. Wouldn't that type of picture be better suited in a forum for say NRA or firearm enthusiast?

I also question as how this doesn't violate the community guidelines when females are constantly having pics removed for showing even a glimpse of cleavage. How is it possible that someone gets a warning, hand slap and pic removed for something so very benign but yet this guy can post a pic of himself with what we must assume is a fully loaded assault rifle.

It's a drawer full of spoons with a giant bowie knife in the middle. One of these things is not like the others.

I do. I really do.

I stand corrected and support your platform. :kissing_heart:
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    4hfruuoe1z61.jpeg

Great pic!
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    wgfb7pelnr1f.jpg
    Music on, world off 👌🎧🏃‍♀️

Love this. Wired in and ready to rock. Looking great!
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I sense a dems vs reps battle going down here

You would be incorrect.

g70jxjop0r3i.gif

I like this idea. Unfortunately, it is also why I have to stay 500 feet away from Carol Burnett.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options

Adorable. Stay strong! 🤗

• nooshi713
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    1sphere wrote: »
    I sense a dems vs reps battle going down here

I don't need political background to be put off by a picture of a man with an assault weapon equipped with a 30 round magazine and standing in a space shared with a potty trainer and a playpen, point blank range.

I used to carry one when i served as a US Marine. Haven't carried one since nor ever felt the need to or ever found myself in a position where it was necessary. I dislike politics on both sides these days, not much to root for on either side in my opinion. But, its also my opinion that most people ive met that are enamored by such weapons never served a day in the military where the purpose of those weapons actually come to fruition. It would be my guess that for most, the luster of holding that weapon would be lost if they ever stopped fighting so hard to have one and had to actually see what fighting with one is like.

Full disclosure, i am a gun owner. Not of any assault rifle. But i know its a sensitive subject and i dont feel the need to brandish any weapon in public either in real life or on the internet.

I hugged you for this.

• nooshi713
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    4hfruuoe1z61.jpeg

Great pic!

Thank you