The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• hoppgeorge
    hoppgeorge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Most people when they hear where I'm from immediately think flatland and cows. Nope. Not my hood. 😎😂🤣

Hope everyone has the best Pre-Friday yet!cj2ecfdasni5.jpg

Looks pretty flat to me🤣🤣
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    dwferfa2xzo4.jpg

2pwf4r2015s9.jpg

My daughter picked the blue dress and I love it. The pink one is not quiet the same dress as the original pink dress but very close. Im wearing 4" heels with both dresses; I will have to have a little taken off the length in the front as well as letting the straps down a little to accommodate my shoulders. My hair will be in a sweeping updo and I was thinking simple drop earrings. Time to get new shoes!

Blue!! :love:
  • Dakase83
    Options
    5v79v9wo4c1t.jpeg
    Happy Friday Jr folks!! Have a great day!

Love your smile :smile: and your glasses :heart:
  • Dakase83
    Options
    clord2 wrote: »
    i3u7cns1jrqm.jpg

Good morning! Happy Thursday!

And you as well :smiley:
  • Dakase83
    Options
    q892m2ocj49j.jpeg stay classy MFP 😂 trying on some clothes for an upcoming cruise.

Have a great time!
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Okay, okay.. non-filtered "normal" photo. It's Thursday and my shirt says everything you need to know.

ive13syvobh2.jpg

Great pic! I love the shirt. :smiley:
  • cdubks88
    Options
    hoppgeorge wrote: »
    Most people when they hear where I'm from immediately think flatland and cows. Nope. Not my hood. 😎😂🤣

@hoppgeorge Yep, it looks that way because that's the Missouri bottoms in the middle of the pic. There's 4-mile stretch of farmland there......a flood plain.....which is why I can't take my normal route. Water's covering the highway. :lol::lol:

I actually took the pic from the bluffs. Just couldn't get a good one facing the bluffs because everything is really overgrown here right now. The colors are amazing, though. It's all changing. Have a great one!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

@hoppgeorge Yep, it looks that way because that's the Missouri bottoms in the middle of the pic. There's 4-mile stretch of farmland there......a flood plain.....which is why I can't take my normal route. Water's covering the highway. :lol::lol:

I actually took the pic from the bluffs. Just couldn't get a good one facing the bluffs because everything is really overgrown here right now. The colors are amazing, though. It's all changing. Have a great one!

Wait, whaaaaaaaaaat?? I found another Missourian here besides the Chiefs fan? :laugh: Man, small world.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    Okay, okay.. non-filtered "normal" photo. It's Thursday and my shirt says everything you need to know.

ive13syvobh2.jpg

That shirt RULES!!
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    Dakase83 wrote: »
    theresa120 wrote: »
    NOT a happy kitty this morning 😿

srfiqdj4slvr.jpg

but so cute!

srfiqdj4slvr.jpg

Is a cute kitty! 😍

srfiqdj4slvr.jpg

Heeeeeere kitty kitty kitty

srfiqdj4slvr.jpg

For not being happy, you look great. Hope you have a fantastic day! :smiley:

Thanks guys! Needed a boost 😊
  • cdubks88
    Options

Wait, whaaaaaaaaaat?? I found another Missourian here besides the Chiefs fan? :laugh: Man, small world.

Well, I live in Kansas, but literally on the bluffs next to the bridge.......small town but KC has always been my "city", so yep, in a manner of speaking, I've had lots of friends from Missouri since we grew up across the river. :smiley:
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

Well, I live in Kansas, but literally on the bluffs next to the bridge.......small town but KC has always been my "city", so yep, in a manner of speaking, I've had lots of friends from Missouri since we grew up across the river. :smiley:

Sweet! My family all live in your general vicinity (on both sides of the city). I grew up in a town right outside KC (Oak Grove). Graduated from college in Warrensburg, etc. Still have a few friends that hang around that area. :)
  • clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options

Nice pic!
  • cdubks88
    Options

Sweet! My family all live in your general vicinity (on both sides of the city). I grew up in a town right outside KC (Oak Grove). Graduated from college in Warrensburg, etc. Still have a few friends that hang around that area. :)

Nice! Yep, I know Oak Grove....and Go Mules! :smiley:

We live an hour north but like I said, KC has always been my "city", so we frequent it and I have family there. :smiley:
  • cdubks88
    Options
    clord2 wrote: »

Nice pic!

@clord2 Thanks! :smiley:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    dwferfa2xzo4.jpg

2pwf4r2015s9.jpg

My daughter picked the blue dress and I love it. The pink one is not quiet the same dress as the original pink dress but very close. Im wearing 4" heels with both dresses; I will have to have a little taken off the length in the front as well as letting the straps down a little to accommodate my shoulders. My hair will be in a sweeping updo and I was thinking simple drop earrings. Time to get new shoes!

Can't wait to see the end result. You look gorgeous in both. 🙂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    q892m2ocj49j.jpeg stay classy MFP 😂 trying on some clothes for an upcoming cruise.

Very dashing
  • cdubks88
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »
    zy3pd8cshane.jpeg

Woke up from a fake nap and my hair looked cool. This is my best dude bro pose.

Looking great!