The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• hoppgeorge
    hoppgeorge Posts: 368 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? Email Dr EWO for fast solution at Dr EWO spiritual temple. I had a problem with my boyfriend a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr EWO on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. i emailed Him and I told Him my problem and I did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than a week, my boyfriend gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us, he engaged and we got married. With the help of Dr. EWO I also gave birth to Twins. I'm so grateful to Dr EWO and His supernatural spell casting and will not stop publishing his name on the internet just for the good work he has done. If you need his help, you can email him at Drewospiritualtemple@yahoo.com,call&whatsApp +2349015066125, website:https://drewoblackmagicspells.blogspot.com/
    and he will also help you too. I will be forever grateful to you (DR. EWO).

But will it clear up this rash?
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday folx!

jo82n1gs33bd.jpeg

Happy Friday! I love your choice in specs. They're cool......and you have a great smile. :smile:

Thanks so much! :blush:
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    Options
    Happy Friday folx!

jo82n1gs33bd.jpeg

your happiness is infectious, you always have the biggest smile

That's really nice to say, thanks man! :heart: :smile:
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,185 Member
    Options
    4:45 am class, here I come. ๐Ÿคช8j8eebw5y0yu.jpeg

What kind of class????
    ...and obviously i've forgotten how to attach a pic the right way

Use the mountain icon upper right corner

Itโ€™s a newer place in our city. Itโ€™s called Burn Boot Camp....I didnโ€™t think Iโ€™d like it but Iโ€™m officially in love. They know what theyโ€™re doing with that โ€œfree 30 dayโ€ promotion!
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    Options
    Happy Friday. Not gona lie, I slapped a little filter on this because I am tired AF and my chemo brain made me forget I have a bone scan this morning. Thank god my mom called me. I've been off work for a while but I'm always happy for the weekend still... no appointments, no calls from the doctors, a real break. Enjoy your weekend everyone and remember to appreciate everything you have and the people you're surrounded with. โค๐Ÿ˜˜

y9sm7hlyn7cn.jpg

i hope you have a wonderful weekend :heart:
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    n737skmne294.jpg
    Love new PJ's ๐Ÿ‘‘ Happy Friday ๐Ÿ˜

Very cute!
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    n737skmne294.jpg
    Love new PJ's ๐Ÿ‘‘ Happy Friday ๐Ÿ˜

Those are cool. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Looking great! Have a great weekend!
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday. Not gona lie, I slapped a little filter on this because I am tired AF and my chemo brain made me forget I have a bone scan this morning. Thank god my mom called me. I've been off work for a while but I'm always happy for the weekend still... no appointments, no calls from the doctors, a real break. Enjoy your weekend everyone and remember to appreciate everything you have and the people you're surrounded with. โค๐Ÿ˜˜

y9sm7hlyn7cn.jpg

i hope you have a wonderful weekend :heart:

Thank you โค๐Ÿ˜˜
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Options

y9sm7hlyn7cn.jpg

Hang in there...you look great!
  • blondeandfeistyAF13
    blondeandfeistyAF13 Posts: 1,587 Member
    Options
    3y9llesaotly.jpeg

Headed to work both jobs before i catch a red eye flight on a girls trip! Much needed! But of course i would do that to myself ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Oh and forgot my mascara! First world problems to the max! Have a good weekend fam

Looking gorgeous chica! Have fun!
  • blondeandfeistyAF13
    blondeandfeistyAF13 Posts: 1,587 Member
    Options
    7ahr1ce679zr.jpg

I'm ready for a drink & for this weekend to start! Have a safe weekend everyone ๐Ÿค—

You look amazing! Hope that you have a great weekend :)
  • Plague_Doktor
    Plague_Doktor Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get some food and call it the weekend. Have a wonderful one friends!

tmbricdkcodj.jpg

*kitten* hot

• StarliteTara
    StarliteTara Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get some food and call it the weekend. Have a wonderful one friends!

tmbricdkcodj.jpg

Looking good as usual. :)
    Have a great weekend!
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options

y9sm7hlyn7cn.jpg

Hang in there...you look great!

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options

y9sm7hlyn7cn.jpg

You don't need to apologize to us, hun. It's always a beautiful day when we get to see this face here. I hope you have a fantastic weekend! Enjoy the moments โค

โคโค๐Ÿ˜˜
  • cy_cho
    cy_cho Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    a7wfhx2addbk.jpeg

4am jog done
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,185 Member
    Options
    cy_cho wrote: ยป
    a7wfhx2addbk.jpeg

4am jog done

Awesome work!!

• _Miss_chievous_
    Options
    h9ly1erqo3oo.jpg

Doritos are life

You're so cute. I may be the only one here who doesn't like Doritos though ๐Ÿ˜