Options
    mtbhbovakw0h.jpeg
    I suck at captions.

Usually some people just put bible verses or song lyrics 😜 πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    visto989 wrote: Β»
    I’m back to help my friend Ty lose some lbs! This app helped me lose the bulk of my weight and I’m keeping it off well. Currently lookin and feeling pretty alright πŸ‘Œjywankms8fu5.jpeg

Nice pic
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    i60j6c4cxj18.jpeg
    Happy Friday!! And it’s a two-fer day because green chucks need to be documented 😁 hope you have a great weekend ❀️

And so do besties lolπŸ˜πŸ’—πŸ’šlove you and your chucks I have my pink on today πŸ’—πŸ‘­πŸ€˜
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    mtbhbovakw0h.jpeg
    I suck at captions.

Good thing you rock at selfies 😎🀘😍
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: Β»
    Doing my weekly paper work 😭

1rc9bo5dd0me.jpg

Looking very good at work and stuff Giuseppe!πŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜πŸ’—
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    I’m back to help my friend Ty lose some lbs! This app helped me lose the bulk of my weight and I’m keeping it off well. Currently lookin and feeling pretty alright πŸ‘Œjywankms8fu5.jpeg

Great pic...and you're a great pal!! 😎🀘....adorable lil bella!!!πŸ˜πŸ’—
  • blondeandfeistyAF13
    blondeandfeistyAF13 Posts: 1,587 Member
    Options
    dxhihkmnmd21.jpg
    Because sometimes feeling blue is ok!πŸ˜‰πŸ€˜πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
    Have a beautiful day beautiful peeps no matter what color you're rocking today πŸ’—πŸ˜˜β€πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’—

My goodness . . . you are breathtaking, bestie <3<3<3
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    dxhihkmnmd21.jpg
    Have a beautiful day beautiful peeps no matter what color you're rocking today πŸ’—πŸ˜˜β€πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’—

My goodness . . . you are breathtaking, bestie <3<3<3
    Lol aw.....you're the breathtaking one....I'm just a filter πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’™πŸ’‹
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: Β»
    fhi1ac9c4af7.jpg
    Happy Friday 😊
    New winter coat for them cold mornings ❄

Oh girl you don't take a bad pic ever....and that coat is the bomb!!!πŸ˜πŸ’—πŸ€—
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    dxhihkmnmd21.jpg

You always look beautiful β™₯
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options

You look fantastic- love the tats!!
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: Β»
    Everyone has their own demons. It's taken me a long time to get to the point I decided not to let mine win.

This picture.....and you all....that's all that matters. People.

You don't know me from Adam and that's ok. I'll continue to love the chance to get to know you through all this.

You can disagree with the post all day long. It's your prerogative. Some may see it as weakness. If that is the case, I'm your Huckleberry. I am weak.

But I'll gladly wear that all day long if I get the chance to love and encourage someone I don't know really needs it, family or not.

Really hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

LLLF the heck out of it. (Love. Laugh. Listen to music. Forgive)5v7lldjewqu9.jpg

Why would anyone disagree with all the love and happiness in this pic????? You're all so lovely and the smiles and love is making me not so blue!!! You rock Chris .. . Youre an awesome person....dad... and friend.... any thing else is gravy babe!!! Big hugs!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜πŸ€—
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    dxhihkmnmd21.jpg

You always look beautiful β™₯

Way too kind.....but right back at cha beautiful girl!πŸ˜πŸ€—
  • melissawill2017
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: Β»
    fhi1ac9c4af7.jpg
    Happy Friday 😊
    New winter coat for them cold mornings ❄

Love the coat! Looking pretty girl!!
  • melissawill2017
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: Β»
    Everyone has their own demons. It's taken me a long time to get to the point I decided not to let mine win.

This picture.....and you all....that's all that matters. People.

You don't know me from Adam and that's ok. I'll continue to love the chance to get to know you through all this.

You can disagree with the post all day long. It's your prerogative. Some may see it as weakness. If that is the case, I'm your Huckleberry. I am weak.

But I'll gladly wear that all day long if I get the chance to love and encourage someone I don't know really needs it, family or not.

Really hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

LLLF the heck out of it. (Love. Laugh. Listen to music. Forgive)5v7lldjewqu9.jpg

I love this post & this pic of your beautiful family! Hope you have an amazing weekend!’
  • melissawill2017
    Options
    w6ibqs1i7fa2.jpeg

1:15am here. Can’t sleep so just finally got out of bed. Been having such bad insomnia lately.

Wow- wish I looked this good with insomnia!! Great pic!😊