Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 9,705Member, Premium Member Posts: 9,705Member, Premium Member
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Posts: 16,230Member Member Posts: 16,230Member Member
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Posts: 3,670Member Member Posts: 3,670Member Member
    gemiller87 wrote: »
    fbwxjya6j9pr.jpg
    Just showing off my bird :D

@nooshi713 a bird

Yes! ❤️

• michaelroode1980michaelroode1980 Posts: 70Member Member Posts: 70Member Member
    Don't know if this will work

Edit:
    No didn't upload from my phone
    edited October 22
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 225,294Member Member Posts: 225,294Member Member
    qab7gnolr9hi.jpg

Hope this will work this time

Hey, I'll have one of those too 😁
  • amorfati601070amorfati601070 Posts: 1,349Member Member Posts: 1,349Member Member
    Howdy doody

hek7tb6ee6xq.jpeg
  • Tallawah_Tallawah_ Posts: 2,280Member Member Posts: 2,280Member Member
    npw2uc8jho7q.jpeg

just woke up after bad night of storms

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Tallawah_Tallawah_ Posts: 2,280Member Member Posts: 2,280Member Member
    I wasn't sure about posting this picture in here but I experienced a good feeling earlier. I went to the store without my wig or chemo hat today. I was like this, I was me and this is going to be me until the Dr says I have no more Chemo to do. I was scared to go in that store, but I went in and let all fears aside of how I thought people would look at m. For once... I wasn't afraid to walk in there and let people see me like this. I'm glad I did because you know what? Everyone in there gave me good vibes ❤ I will soon lose all the little hair I have left, maybe my lashes and eyebrows too but who cares?? I'm a fighter and I'm proud of how I've been fighting it so far. Anyways.... I'm sure my bald head is cuter than some haircuts out there 🤷‍♀️🤣 Happy Monday everyone! 9hfo2biqoyxn.jpg

I am honestly in awe of you girl <3 you are strong, courageous and a fighter :) I am glad that you posted this; you look beautiful, happy, and positive . . . Many hugs to you :)

...my sentiments exactly! :smile:
  • melissawill2017melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131Member Member Posts: 1,131Member Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    ya9yswb4jm6c.jpg
    I got a wig for Halloween and I love it 😆

One of my favorite Halloween looks is Dia Los Muertos! Looks great- love that wig!!

• Minion_training_programMinion_training_program Posts: 3,489Member Member Posts: 3,489Member Member
    Howdy doody

hek7tb6ee6xq.jpeg

The man, the myth, the legend
  • melissawill2017melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131Member Member Posts: 1,131Member Member
    p0dt115a4iab.jpeg

The little man broke his arm 2 days ago. Now all he wants to do is sleep in Daddy’s bed...no complaints here. Kids a legend!

Loving this pic- two handsome guys! Looks like little man is feeling good today!☺️
  • DWBalboaDWBalboa Posts: 26,355Member Member Posts: 26,355Member Member
    njj507cotg1y.jpg
    Happy Monday :flowerforyou:

My Halloween costume arrived today. Just trying it on to make sure it fits.

Digging the outfit you look tight! I'm also digging the candy skulls in the background.

Happy Halloween!
  • DWBalboaDWBalboa Posts: 26,355Member Member Posts: 26,355Member Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    ya9yswb4jm6c.jpg
    I got a wig for Halloween and I love it 😆

Love the look. Not sure why but I have always been into the candy skulls and the whole Día de Muertos celebration.
  • cdubks88cdubks88 Posts: 899Member Member Posts: 899Member Member
    fksx6bx1efiv.jpeg
    Happy Tuesday!! I hate Tuesdays and I need a hair cut so why not throw on a red lip, right?? Have a great day peeps!

Great pic. Great smile. Have a fantastic day!
  • PruneJuice2point0PruneJuice2point0 Posts: 308Member Member Posts: 308Member Member
    fksx6bx1efiv.jpeg
    Happy Tuesday!! I hate Tuesdays and I need a hair cut so why not throw on a red lip, right?? Have a great day peeps!
    I like the hair.. and the lips... and the glasses... and always that smile!
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,310Member Member Posts: 1,310Member Member
    fksx6bx1efiv.jpeg

Red lips is the way to go, always ! You look so lovely 💋