The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Sunday vibes. Anyone else feel like they might not make it through winter? And it hasn’t even started yet. 🤣😭7ywhbl7469l6.jpeg

You look great... I'm kinda ready for winter, been getting lots of hot flashes 😅🤣 we have winter for 6 months here. Kinda used to it now haha
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,012 Member
    Options
    Sunday vibes. Anyone else feel like they might not make it through winter? And it hasn’t even started yet. 🤣😭7ywhbl7469l6.jpeg

How about we migrate south,
    drink margaritas, toes in the sand,
    I can old lady flirt with all the men you attract! 🌴🌊☀️

Haha!! Yes, let’s do migrate south. Hey, you’ll be attracting them first!😍
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options

I think you look like you're handling it well. You look fantastic! Have a great day! 😊
  • MelG7777
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: »

I think you look like you're handling it well. You look fantastic! Have a great day! 😊

And I think you might be the nicest person around here!🤗
  • bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    Options

There's that gorgeous face 😍. Looking amazing as always.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options

Yeah, the older i get, the less i like winter. Maybe if all i had to do was to walk from my house, to my, car, and inside another warm building and repeat i would tolerate it more. But working in it sucks, and driving in it is annoying.......im getting grumpy in my old age lol
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »

Yeah, the older i get, the less i like winter. Maybe if all i had to do was to walk from my house, to my, car, and inside another warm building and repeat i would tolerate it more. But working in it sucks, and driving in it is annoying.......im getting grumpy in my old age lol

It's difficult for me right now to read or concentrate on most anything online, including this post.

We have both air-conditioners running at full speed.

Maybe if I turn just one of them down a notch, they won't be so loud and distracting.

• MelG7777
    Options

There's that gorgeous face 😍. Looking amazing as always.

Aw, thanks. I think your face is gorgeous.

I hear ya!! This is the first years it’s REALLY bothered me. And....yeah, I’m complaining about talking to my car basically. 🤣 But also because I can’t do things outdoors. Or send my kids out as easily. But, working out in it. Yuck. I’m sorry.
    Motorsheen wrote: »

It's difficult for me right now to read or concentrate on most anything online, including this post.

Maybe if I turn just one of them down a notch, they won't be so loud and distracting.
    Haha! What a stinker!
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options

YES 🙌🏼
    Both of you come down here ♥️♥️♥️
    We would love to have you :)
    I don’t know about attracting men though...
    I haven’t managed to attract a good one yet ☹️
    Maybe y’all can help me with that though 😬
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options

Haha....yes, but i remember living in Phoenix and having the temps drop down below 50° and you'd have thought there had been an apocalypse that had brought on an ice age.....
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Terrible photo of me, but look at the little floof I encountered at the Veteran's Day parade today! Sooooooooo cute!
    jmc1i35lm0v7.jpg

Don't be so hard on yourself. You have wonderful things you have to share here. You have great eyes and a warm smile. The weather there looks pretty amazing and I love your smile in this picture. You look really happy. It's a great pic!

Oh, and yes, the puppy is adorable too. 😁

Hope you have a wonderful evening! 😊
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,152 Member
    Options
    hbcmqhlu29ie.jpeg
    😁

Great pic! Love the pink!
  • MelG7777
    Options
    yogidani77 wrote: »

YES 🙌🏼
    Both of you come down here ♥️♥️♥️
    We would love to have you :)
    I don’t know about attracting men though...
    I haven’t managed to attract a good one yet ☹️
    Maybe y’all can help me with that though 😬

Yes!! Or, forget the guys for now and we’ll just hang out!
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Terrible photo of me, but look at the little floof I encountered at the Veteran's Day parade today! Sooooooooo cute!
    jmc1i35lm0v7.jpg

Did you take him home? 😜 so cute!! And you too!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    jmc1i35lm0v7.jpg

Did you take him home? 😜 so cute!! And you too!

I wanted to, but sadly, he belonged to one of our other Scout parents. We did convince her to make her our unofficial "Wolf" mascot and we'll be making her a tiny Wolf kerchief and bow to wear at outings. :lol:
  • clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: »

And I think you might be the nicest person around here!🤗

I agree with that
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    jmc1i35lm0v7.jpg

How long have you been a Boy Scout ??

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    jmc1i35lm0v7.jpg

:lol: I'm a den leader and committee chair. So I lead them, I am not one myself.

Girl scout, once upon a time. Although... girls are now allowed to participate as active scouts now in the BSA. So yay, slow progress.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    jmc1i35lm0v7.jpg

:lol: I'm a den leader and committee chair. So I lead them, I am not one myself.

Girl scout, once upon a time. Although... girls are now allowed to participate as active scouts now in the BSA. So yay, slow progress.

So the Boy Scouts.....

Do they offer Merit Badges for excelling in Debauchery ??

(I'm asking for a friend.)