The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    mbmmwuq1zilt.jpg

Out for brunch on a beautiful crisp fall day.

You look lovely ♥️
    I love your confidence and I hope you enjoy your day!
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Sometimes...I just don't want to wear any hair and I'm ok with that now 😊 No hair don't care? 😂🤷‍♀️ When I first started losing my hair I thought I was losing a part of me but going through this battle hasn't just brought negative things in my life, I've been able to find things in me that I didn't know I had, like strength, courage, confidence, being able to see positive in the worst situations and the list goes on. Hey... having no hair is just 1 less thing to *kitten* with in the morning so I can keep on trying to live the best life I can while I am able do it 🤷‍♀️ Hope you're all having a great weekend ❤
    djuljnz7p2b3.jpg

Girl your beauty shines from within😍 but you're an absolute stunner on the outside💃💗....and I adore you for both and so much more!!! 🤗You're one of the people I go to when I need to smile ....you are full of life and love and more sass than ya know what to do with it😉😈😂.....but we always seem to put it to good use my lovely little peppa!! I so 💗you T!🤗😘

Ali ❤❤ thank you so much for saying that. You're one of those persons for me too, you're a breath of fresh air around here and you are so loved 😘 🤗
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    mbmmwuq1zilt.jpg

Out for brunch on a beautiful crisp fall day.

Enjoy your brunch pretty lady 🤗
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    yogidani77 wrote: »
    Not sure how I messed up my quote so royally...sorry
    @cdubks88
    @MelG7777

No need to apologize @yogidani77. You're fantastic. 😁

Have a wonderful day! 😊
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    b6p1axk84q2t.jpeg

Love me a good gym selfie

It's a good thing you're killer at it then!😎🤘
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    Sometimes...I just don't want to wear any hair and I'm ok with that now 😊 No hair don't care? 😂🤷‍♀️ When I first started losing my hair I thought I was losing a part of me but going through this battle hasn't just brought negative things in my life, I've been able to find things in me that I didn't know I had, like strength, courage, confidence, being able to see positive in the worst situations and the list goes on. Hey... having no hair is just 1 less thing to *kitten* with in the morning so I can keep on trying to live the best life I can while I am able do it 🤷‍♀️ Hope you're all having a great weekend ❤
    djuljnz7p2b3.jpg

Girl your beauty shines from within😍 but you're an absolute stunner on the outside💃💗....and I adore you for both and so much more!!! 🤗You're one of the people I go to when I need to smile ....you are full of life and love and more sass than ya know what to do with it😉😈😂.....but we always seem to put it to good use my lovely little peppa!! I so 💗you T!🤗😘

Ali ❤❤ thank you so much for saying that. You're one of those persons for me too, you're a breath of fresh air around here and you are so loved 😘 🤗

🙈😍❤❤❤❤❤😘
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,125 Member
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Last night 🍷🍸🍹v8bv0dh7xqpd.jpg

Hope you had a great night T!
  • Ricktastic89
    Ricktastic89 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    b6p1axk84q2t.jpeg

It's a good thing you're killer at it then!😎🤘

What a sweetheart! Certainly try my best to kick *kitten* every time I walk in the gym door
  • yogidani77
    Options
    b6p1axk84q2t.jpeg

Awww...we love your gym selfie too 🥰
  • cdubks88
    Options
    b6p1axk84q2t.jpeg

Looking good. Have a great day!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    djuljnz7p2b3.jpg

Hair is not what makes you beautiful <3 I'm glad you are seeing a positive side and I have such admiration for your strength!
  • mindstateofamonster
    Options
    vr8teszileuz.jpeg

This is awesome!
  • cdubks88
    Options
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    y5ncw3t95qk7.jpg

Me after 2.5 miles of walking. Needed to walk back after that so..5ish miles today

Nice job on your walk. Looking great. Like the hat. 😁

Have a great evening!
  • yogidani77
    Options
    y5ncw3t95qk7.jpg

Me after 2.5 miles of walking. Needed to walk back after that so..5ish miles today

The beard
    The dimples
    The great outdoors
    I like everything about this pic
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    y5ncw3t95qk7.jpg

Looking great Matt!! I totally dig that scully cap...you are owning that look boy😎🤘
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    y5ncw3t95qk7.jpg

Great photo! 😉
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,021 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Bathroom selfie FTW. So, THAT’S what it feels like to be out past midnight. It was fun...tired today tho.
    exhzrkka4svs.jpeg

Dayum my pretty Mel!💃😘😍....i totally internet love the hell outta you in this pic and like in everyone cuz you are precious!💗
    tams_89 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Bathroom selfie FTW. So, THAT’S what it feels like to be out past midnight. It was fun...tired today tho.
    exhzrkka4svs.jpeg

😍
    Snap, sleepy today 😴
    yogidani77 wrote: »
    Not sure how I messed up my quote so royally...sorry
    @cdubks88
    @MelG7777

You’re all so very nice! Thank you!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,021 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Time to break out those B&W filtered selfies!! Go post!!
    hwls260enb3m.jpeg