I love having a week off from work!
    Happy Thanksgiving!!πŸ¦ƒπŸ½

Nice seeing you. Happy Thanksgiving ❀
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    jcrav77 wrote: Β»
    i7nxbyyp9v5g.jpeg

What a pretty face this isπŸ˜πŸ€—β€πŸ’œ...Happy Thanksgiving if your American and if not there are plenty of leftovers come on by girlπŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚β€πŸ’œπŸ¦ƒ
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    vaua8ltsymtd.jpeg

And I love seeing your beautiful face A!πŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ˜˜πŸ™Œβ€πŸ’œβ€πŸ’œ...Happy Thanksgiving girl to you and yours big hugs sweet friend!!πŸ˜˜πŸ€—β€πŸ’œπŸ¦ƒ
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    gxycqk43hw3i.jpg
    Patiently waiting at the Honda Service Center....AGAIN
    Well maybe not so patiently.....😬

<3
  • Tinydancer106
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Legit the only way I'm ever gonna see snow where I live. Photoshop that *kitten* in!

3bwqf61dqc83.gif

Legit looks beautiful on you my sweet girl!πŸ€—β€πŸ’œ
    Happy Thanksgiving BEAUTIFUL!πŸ¦ƒπŸ€—β€πŸ’œβ€
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    What?

zhwamiijiugb.jpeg

I said....You look AWESOME!!! 😎🀘😘
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    i00xohenlts4.jpg

Hello lovely ...wow those are some lovely eyes πŸ˜πŸ€—β€πŸ’œβ€πŸ’ƒ... Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrateπŸ˜˜πŸ¦ƒβ€πŸ’œβ€πŸ’œ
  • Tinydancer106
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Does this shirt make me look bald? πŸ˜…

Pros of being bald:

1. Takes me less time to get ready.
    2. Experience. I would have never known what was going on under all the hair I had. Turns out my head looks pretty normal.
    3. I can't use my hair as a security blanket anymore and I'm being made to truely FACE myself.
    4. I can much more realistically impersonate Sinéad O'Connor when I lip sync "Nothing Compares to you" 🎀🎡 😜
    5. I don't care what people think anymore when they look at me without a wig or a cap on... because this is me and I'm proud of myself so I guess this whole experience has made me a little more confident in myself.

Also... I'll be losing my eyebrows soon, they're starting to get pretty thin. Hopefully I get the hang of it of drawing them on and they don't look like Nike signs πŸ˜…βœ”
    llai41rrp0id.jpg

Get your gorgeous booty over here and let me smoother you with kisses and hugs my BEAUTIFUL sweet lovely girl! I told you many times that face of yours and your inner light shines so bright all I see is that smile and those eyes I adore every time I look at.ya....and you're the best part of my day peppa!!!πŸ’ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜˜β€πŸ’œβ€πŸ’œβ€πŸ’œπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
    I know you aren't celebrating today but since you made mine brighter Happy Thanksgiving to someone I'm so thankful to have in my life as my friend...my boo....my peppa.... and my love!!!πŸ’‹πŸ˜˜β€πŸ¦ƒπŸŽΆlove you T! 😘
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    2Racks wrote: Β»
    04ukyxo22qkc.jpeg
    Doin some cardio, I really h8 cardio 🀣

Lol cardio is an acquired taste πŸ€·πŸ˜‚.....but it sure looks good on you! Happy Thanksgiving πŸ¦ƒπŸ€—πŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜

Thx πŸ€—, Happy Thanksgiving to you πŸ¦ƒ!!
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options

Pros of being bald:

2. Experience. I would have never known what was going on under all the hair I had. Turns out my head looks pretty normal.
    3. I can't use my hair as a security blanket anymore and I'm being made to truely FACE myself.
    4. I can much more realistically impersonate Sinéad O'Connor when I lip sync "Nothing Compares to you" 🎀🎡 😜
    5. I don't care what people think anymore when they look at me without a wig or a cap on... because this is me and I'm proud of myself so I guess this whole experience has made me a little more confident in myself.

Also... I'll be losing my eyebrows soon, they're starting to get pretty thin. Hopefully I get the hang of it of drawing them on and they don't look like Nike signs πŸ˜…βœ”
    llai41rrp0id.jpg

You SHOULD be proud of yourself. You've got the mindset of a true warrior. Your smile and presence makes this such a better place and everyone here is better for knowing you.

Keep smiling and fighting!

Hope you and yours have a wonderful day! 😊
  • cdubks88
    edited November 2019
    Options
    re8sk7f81pnl.jpeg
    Ok here it is .... still working on my weight loss

You look great! Glad to see you post it. 😊 Hope you have a fantastic day!
  • cdubks88
    Options
    5arj493q5849.jpg

This is a wonderful picture of you. Hope you have a fantastic day! 😊
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    vaua8ltsymtd.jpeg

Me too β™₯️
    I hope you are enjoying it! You look lovely as always
    Legit the only way I'm ever gonna see snow where I live. Photoshop that *kitten* in!

You ain’t never lied!!!!! I’m right there with ya!
    Worn a sleeveless shirt yesterday πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
    Maybe shorts on Christmas, who knows with the Deep South?!?!

3bwqf61dqc83.gif
    i00xohenlts4.jpg

Your hair 😍πŸ₯°
  • bishopjulia
    bishopjulia Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: Β»
    Lounging it up with family today. No meal as it's rearranged for other family coming in.

Rainy and cool in NW AR, but it's another wonderful opportunity.

Hope everyone knows how thankful I am for all of you.

Have a wonderful day and Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it. 😊

Best,
    C.

L.L.L.F.

at5unmziduv4.jpg

Thank you. You as well.
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    04ukyxo22qkc.jpeg
    Doin some cardio, I really h8 cardio 🀣

But you look great doing it πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Thx Dani πŸ€—, have a great Thanksgiving πŸ¦ƒ!

Thanks buddy πŸ€—πŸ˜˜
    I hope you enjoy your day too.
    I’ll eat some extra food for you πŸ˜‰

Pros of being bald:

llai41rrp0id.jpg

Pros of being bald:
    1. You still look gorgeous!!!!
    2. I know it selfish and I’m sorry BUT you inspire me EVERY single day to love myself!
    3. Confidence and self love look so frickin’ amazing on you girlie β™₯οΈπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯