The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options

Look at this woman 😍 so beautiful!

That would be you ....but I so ❀ you for your sweetness and all that beautyπŸ˜πŸ€—
    MrThin13 wrote: Β»

😍πŸ₯°πŸ€— beautiful!

Aw Pedro you are way to kind and always my friend. Mister! Always!!πŸ€—
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: Β»
    Hey!! New thread up! Go post your β€œtree selfies”....space is limited! Not really, but I’d love to see you and your sexy *kitten* trees. πŸ˜‰πŸŽ„
    3kvdd7ycy17l.jpeg

Great pic, Mel. 😊 Have a wonderful evening!
  • cdubks88
    Options
    8trgxvryf4eq.jpg

Great pic. Have a great evening!
  • cdubks88
    edited December 2019
    Options
    v0cin1y95so7.jpg

Ok...i suck at make up.. I really used to be good at it and this is what happens when your kiddo is home for 6 days and you are both going stir crazy then you think

"hey! Ok just lipstick cant be so bad....Lets see what red lips look like"🀷😏.

....then you think ok..not so bad.....then you see it up big and old and you think....😳.give it up girl πŸ˜«πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚....its good for a laugh and of what NOT TO DO for this old chicaπŸ™ˆ

I will be stalking your gorgeous *kitten* soon wow so far just woooow! I'll be the comic relief 🀑...lmao!

You look fantastic, Ali. Gorgeous inside and out. 😊 Have a great evening! πŸ€—
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    md4s3gqdavrk.jpeg bored. Yes my shirt is inside out, do I care? Nah man, these are my jammies 😴 lol
  • clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    md4s3gqdavrk.jpeg
    😐

You always have the coolest pics
  • clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    v0cin1y95so7.jpg

Ok...i suck at make up.. I really used to be good at it and this is what happens when your kiddo is home for 6 days and you are both going stir crazy then you think

....then you think ok..not so bad.....then you see it up big and old and you think....😳.give it up girl πŸ˜«πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚....its good for a laugh and of what NOT TO DO for this old chicaπŸ™ˆ

I will be stalking your gorgeous *kitten* soon wow so far just woooow! I'll be the comic relief 🀑...lmao!

Girl, you are gorgeous!
  • PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    Options
    PopRox90 wrote: Β»
    0dpzsgdvs8au.jpeg

β™₯️

WOW !!

Thank u!!! :)
  • cdubks88
    Options
    iq62mxbwjt6p.jpg

Great pic. Hope you have a wonderful day!
  • cdubks88
    Options
    md4s3gqdavrk.jpeg bored. Yes my shirt is inside out, do I care? Nah man, these are my jammies 😴 lol

Cool pic, man. Hope you are mending well. Have a great day!
  • cdubks88
    Options
    gttzx5gq3fca.jpg

My son decided this graffiti was perfectly placed..

This is a great picture of you. 😊 Hope you have a fantastic day!
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,152 Member
    Options
    v0cin1y95so7.jpg

you lookin at me over your glasses makes me feel like I'm in trouble! .....

in a good sort of way

;)
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,152 Member
    Options
    eo67m236pnrc.jpg

Cyber Monday is exhausting! Happy Monday 😊

looking good! Hope you found lots of great deals!
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: Β»
    Sunday vibes. ✌️
    vk972bkyy2c3.jpeg

Damn Mel!! πŸ”₯ Your vibes got me like 😍😍
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    v0cin1y95so7.jpg

Love this Ali. 😍
  • bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    Options
    v0cin1y95so7.jpg

Gorgeous as always
  • cdubks88
    Options
    f56l2vud5o01.jpg

30kgldk5ixmf.jpg

Ran outside to capture this beautiful sunrise this morning.

Both pics are fantastic. You look great. Hope you have a wonderful day! 😊