The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    Boba_14626 wrote: »
    I really don’t understand the unnecessary need to woo people’s selfies given that by now we know how it makes people feel. Whoever you are, I feel sorry for you. Is your life so sad that you’ve got nothing better to do than try and make people feel bad about themselves? I hope some sunshine comes your way and that in the future you’re not so miserably bitter.

Well said!

I love you <3

I get the feeling people are wooing thinking it is cheering. Amateurs.

I used to think that but the face about it makes it pretty clear that it isnt6 cheering.

BURN THEM AT THE STAKE.

Well, apparently, I’m an amateur and should be burnt at the stake. I honestly thought the “woo” was a compliment. Even looking at it now...I just see eyes looking at someone and saying “Woo!” As in, you look good. I consider myself to be intelligent, but I am apparently wrong (at least on MFP). My apologies to anyone I’ve accidentally offended.
    robbell678 wrote: »
    I really don’t understand the unnecessary need to woo people’s selfies given that by now we know how it makes people feel. Whoever you are, I feel sorry for you. Is your life so sad that you’ve got nothing better to do than try and make people feel bad about themselves? I hope some sunshine comes your way and that in the future you’re not so miserably bitter.

Well said!

I love you <3

I used to think that but the face about it makes it pretty clear that it isnt6 cheering.

BURN THEM AT THE STAKE.

Well, apparently, I’m an amateur and should be burnt at the stake. I honestly thought the “woo” was a compliment. Even looking at it now...I just see eyes looking at someone and saying “Woo!” As in, you look good. I consider myself to be intelligent, but I am apparently wrong (at least on MFP). My apologies to anyone I’ve accidentally offended.

I will also sheepishly tag along with your confession as to “woo” and it’s meaning.
    I thought the same and sent the wrong message on a few occasions,..😞

I'll get the gasoline lol

It is the one eye larger than the other eye with the upside down smile, that is the key.

God, I sound like such a nerd lol
  • robbell678
    robbell678 Posts: 140 Member
    buy3tog4m2cn.jpeg
    Very nice,..I don’t have children,..I regret not having. Beautiful pic 😊
  • suzanne6094
    suzanne6094 Posts: 104 Member
    buy3tog4m2cn.jpeg

Best moments in Life....
  • suzanne6094
    mgvr4ubaa7bq.jpg

My Best Friend :)
  • PAFC84
    buy3tog4m2cn.jpeg

Best moments in Life....

No need to rub it in Suzanne lol
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,469 Member
    buy3tog4m2cn.jpeg

Love this! Is he teaching you to read? :wink:
  • suzanne6094
    buy3tog4m2cn.jpeg

Best moments in Life....

No need to rub it in Suzanne lol

Hey , one work HARD for those Best Moments :D
  • TonnnnUK
    TonnnnUK Posts: 132 Member
    edited May 2019

Well said!

I love you <3

BURN THEM AT THE STAKE.

Well said!

I love you <3

BURN THEM AT THE STAKE.

I will also sheepishly tag along with your confession as to “woo” and it’s meaning.

It is the one eye larger than the other eye with the upside down smile, that is the key.

The face when using the desktop website is really small so looks different from the one on the mobile app, which is more clear :smile:
    Could explain the mishap.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    FitKim39 wrote: »
    yf5pquyg7sio.jpeg

So I chose a random selfie. Not perfectly poised.

You look great! :)
  • PAFC84
    TonnnnUK wrote: »

Well said!

I love you <3

BURN THEM AT THE STAKE.

Well said!

I love you <3

BURN THEM AT THE STAKE.

The face when using the desktop website is really small so looks different from the one on the mobile app, which is more clear :smile:
    Could explain the mishap.

Ah ok. Thought it might be something like that. Cheers for the heads up.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    buy3tog4m2cn.jpeg

I love this picture.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    pvk2cgtm52ay.jpeg

Today I just don’t feel like doing anything!

I hear ya. Good morning pretty lady.

Happy early birthday to you gorgeous!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    pvk2cgtm52ay.jpeg

Gorgeous as always Jenny.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    pvk2cgtm52ay.jpeg

ikt0e5e2m02l.gif
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    FitKim39 wrote: »
    yf5pquyg7sio.jpeg

So I chose a random selfie. Not perfectly poised.

Great pic
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    pvk2cgtm52ay.jpeg

<3
  • WandRsmom
    WandRsmom Posts: 253 Member
    mgvr4ubaa7bq.jpg

My Best Friend :)

Adorable, both of you!