Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• Mm2Hh7Mm2Hh7 Posts: 1,605Member Member Posts: 1,605Member Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Haven't posted in here in a bit - hhd kids

9u1vcb118uhk.jpeg

Rob I don’t think you’ve ever posted in here! But please do regularly.:)
    Jamie2663 wrote: »
    zlas5h4ocq2m.jpg

Long morning waiting for breakfast time!

Aww, girl! You shoulda come over to my house for breakfast this morning! 😉
  • Jamie2663Jamie2663 Posts: 498Member, Premium Member Posts: 498Member, Premium Member
    Mm2Hh7 wrote: »
    Jamie2663 wrote: »
    zlas5h4ocq2m.jpg

Long morning waiting for breakfast time!

Aww, girl! You shoulda come over to my house for breakfast this morning! 😉

The thought cross my mind....twice 😂
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,097Member Member Posts: 2,097Member Member

9u1vcb118uhk.jpeg

Hhd to you! It's nice to see your face :)
  • Keep_on_cardioKeep_on_cardio Posts: 3,975Member Member Posts: 3,975Member Member

9u1vcb118uhk.jpeg

hgl174yp4dfj.gif

• Bridge_marieBridge_marie Posts: 7,738Member Member Posts: 7,738Member Member
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    h8p6dvpuu96i.jpeg
    Woke up very early this morning after going to bed extremely late and seen my little mans face was extremely swollen so rushed in to see the doctor turns out he has photo sensitivity (allergy to the sun). But don’t mind my extremely exhausted and makeupless face super early waiting to see the doctor! My poor little buddy.

Your kid is adorable! Those cheeks!

They're swollen, don't pinch them.

Thank god I didn’t....

h8p6dvpuu96i.jpeg
    Woke up very early this morning after going to bed extremely late and seen my little mans face was extremely swollen so rushed in to see the doctor turns out he has photo sensitivity (allergy to the sun). But don’t mind my extremely exhausted and makeupless face super early waiting to see the doctor! My poor little buddy.

Your kid is adorable! Those cheeks!

Lmao thank you! His cheeks aren’t normally this big, he’s just swollen 😂 but he looks like a completely different kid all swollen up. I kept asking him “where’s my baby? What have you done with my baby?” And he kept saying “right here mommy!”

I thought it was just sunburn. Well he’s still adorable. I hope he feels better soon!
    guess i'll post my first selfie here too :)
    2h571r4rjhfs.jpg

Looking good friend :)
    Mm2Hh7 wrote: »
    cuqv43hbu1b2.jpeg
    The smell of fresh manure in the mornings 🤢

I used to have to smell that in the mornings. Was horrible. At least you look cute.
    Boba_14626 wrote: »
    r3yiu8z7ayu4.jpeg

It looks like you found something really interesting. What did you find? Lol
    New here z0rm45qwdbfl.png

Looking good new guy ;)
    New here z0rm45qwdbfl.png

Looking good new guy ;)

I second that. Damn, it’s been a good couple of days in the selfie thread for the ladies with all these hot men posting! 😅
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    ylv2zame3rwz.jpg
    Patches has his favorite beach toy, I have my favorite beach drink (rum and any mixer) a nice cool breeze and we're jamming to Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings. What a way to end the day eh!
    Peace brothers and sisters.

Love it!!
  • DonutEatThatDonutEatThat Posts: 1,135Member Member Posts: 1,135Member Member
    ylv2zame3rwz.jpg
    Patches has his favorite beach toy, I have my favorite beach drink (rum and any mixer) a nice cool breeze and we're jamming to Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings. What a way to end the day eh!

Good times with the furbabe. Looks like a lovely day where you're at.
  • DWBalboaDWBalboa Posts: 25,621Member Member Posts: 25,621Member Member
    ylv2zame3rwz.jpg

Good times with the furbabe. Looks like a lovely day where you're at.

It totally is a great day.
    Willoughby Spit Va.
  • Keep_on_cardioKeep_on_cardio Posts: 3,975Member Member Posts: 3,975Member Member
    ylv2zame3rwz.jpg

💜💜 Awee Patches is living the LIFE
    Beautiful way to end your day