The NEW selfie thread with no rules

18788798818838841517

Replies

  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    uggins311 wrote: »
    Playing with one of my client's baby and he snapped his own selfie lol
    ot0nt0uhtyxi.jpg
    bpej891pn26e.jpg

    These are great!
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    aaronb1776 wrote: »
    fzgpfytz3toh.jpeg
    Be the peace you desire.

    Great pic, man. Have a great day!
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    edited February 2020
    .
  • parkertobefit
    parkertobefit Posts: 459 Member
    bttuafxzh8hu.jpeg

    Wow 🤩
  • aaronb1776
    aaronb1776 Posts: 18 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    aaronb1776 wrote: »
    fzgpfytz3toh.jpeg
    Be the peace you desire.

    Great pic, man. Have a great day!

    Thanks my man! Hope you have an epic day!
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Throwback,

    cipjjydz9cv1.jpeg
  • aaronb1776
    aaronb1776 Posts: 18 Member
    sxk57c1ruqk8.jpeg
    Trying so hard to shed this holiday fat
  • MsHappyAss77
    MsHappyAss77 Posts: 138 Member
    aaronb1776 wrote: »
    fzgpfytz3toh.jpeg
    Be the peace you desire.


    That smile. You just make me smile!!
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Throwback,

    cipjjydz9cv1.jpeg

    This is great! 😁
  • aaronb1776
    aaronb1776 Posts: 18 Member
    aaronb1776 wrote: »
    fzgpfytz3toh.jpeg
    Be the peace you desire.


    That smile. You just make me smile!!

    Thank you! Just trying to share some joy. Now share it with others 😉💁🏽‍♂️
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Today was a very bleh sorta day because we've been having thunderstorms and dank weather lately. Makes me sleepy and I dislike the cold. This is what happens when I take a nap. Cats appear.

    emivvzv1qxla.jpg
    yf53926h200s.jpg

    You look great! Love your eyes in the first one and you look super comfy in the second. 😊 Have a wonderful evening!
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    edited February 2020
    aaronb1776 wrote: »
    sxk57c1ruqk8.jpeg
    Trying so hard to shed this holiday fat

    Umm, what fat, bro? Your BMI and body fat percentage are probably crazy low.

    Now, dad bods like mine are extraordinarily easy to come by. 😆😆😆
  • MsHappyAss77
    MsHappyAss77 Posts: 138 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    aaronb1776 wrote: »
    sxk57c1ruqk8.jpeg
    Trying so hard to shed this holiday fat

    Umm, what fat, bro? Your BMI and body fat percentage are probably crazy low.

    Now, dad bods like mine are extraordinarily easy to come by. 😆😆😆


    Chris, you don’t have a dad bod!

    Aaron, fat? Oh gosh. Nope. No fat there my friend.
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    hmrl44bjrc7p.jpeg

    It’s been such a long time since I posted a selfie here!

    On my way home from my Health Club in Kensington - had a great workout and a great crisp walk around the park.

    Feeling pretty chilled!

    Welcome back. 😁 Have a great evening!
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    snmk13d7sam7.jpeg


    Hope you’re all having an amazing day!

    You look fantastic. 😊
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    zz9ia4dlcsgw.jpeg
    Hey strangers! 👋

    Not grumpy, just saying 🤷‍♂️😁

    Hey man. Good to see you. 😁 Hope you're well. See you're still killing it. Have a great evening!