Wish to get 6 Pack 30 days

Hello , I have got my BFP down from 20% to to 15% in last 60 days and able to maintain it .
I am looking to get it around 10% in next 30 days as I am participating in 90 days challange .
Please find my pics attached .
Do advise what's the best way I need to focus to get desired result .
My BMR is 1700 and I try to be in deficit as much possible with 40% protein 30% fat and 30% carb
Regards
Amit

Replies

• jseams1234
    jseams1234 Posts: 1,219 Member
    You appear to be quite a bit away from a six pack. I'm not sure it's going to be achievable in 30 days. I'm not even sure you have the base for it. What picture has you at 15%?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    What does your workout routine look like?
  • amtbhatnagar
    amtbhatnagar Posts: 94 Member
    jseams1234 wrote: »
    You appear to be quite a bit away from a six pack. I'm not sure it's going to be achievable in 30 days. I'm not even sure you have the base for it. What picture has you at 15%?

Thanks for reply please find today's pics looking for ur expert feedback
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,809 Member
    edited April 2019
    Sorry but those pictures don't look like 15% to me I'm afraid.
    You also don't look like you have a lot of muscle mass (which would help abs definition appear at higher bodyfat).

For guidance I tend to think of 15% a "two pack" range with a fairly lean and athletic appearance with shape of underlying muscles showing but not sharp/clear muscle separation.

Think you may need to revise your target.

How are you estimating BF% by the way?

• Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    sijomial wrote: »
    Sorry but those pictures don't look like 15% to me I'm afraid.
    You also don't look like you have a lot of muscle mass (which would help abs definition appear at higher bodyfat).

For guidance I tend to think of 15% a "two pack" range with a fairly lean and athletic appearance with shape of underlying muscles showing but not sharp/clear muscle separation.

Think you may need to revise your target.

How are you estimating BF% by the way?

I second this. what are you using to estimate BF% ??
  • amtbhatnagar
    edited April 2019
    please find my pictures taken today , happy to hear your expert feedback I use inbody scale to measure my body fat percentage
    7w6gq1xgmpet.jpg
    hs1d1ab08aio.jpg
    2xrpmuxk85g1.jpg

• sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,809 Member
    My guess at the answer to the question "What" seems to be asking would be around 20%.

What you do know is that you are over-fat and you have quite some way to go to your eventual goal. Not sure what putting a suspect number (your estimate and/or mine!) actually gives you or having an over-ambitious deadline either.

• amtbhatnagar
    Thanks for review n taking time to reply
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    You entered a 90 day challenge. You might not win. So what? You're thinner, healthier and you might just eventually have a six pack. Not likely in 30 days. What's important isn't the weight you lost in the picture (hint, you're holding it up). It's your long-term health for your loved ones and you're doing incredibly well in that.

Sometimes, our expectations and deadlines are unrealistic. Take stock in what you have accomplished and pat yourself on the back.
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,479 Member
    ui4vlo0l2qvx.jpg

Gotta echo what others have already said - you're not at 15% right now. 20% is a much more reasonable estimate.

Your goals need to be scaled back accordingly.
  • amtbhatnagar
    Thanks this information is really helpful
  • amtbhatnagar
    You entered a 90 day challenge. You might not win. So what? You're thinner, healthier and you might just eventually have a six pack. Not likely in 30 days. What's important isn't the weight you lost in the picture (hint, you're holding it up). It's your long-term health for your loved ones and you're doing incredibly well in that.

Sometimes, our expectations and deadlines are unrealistic. Take stock in what you have accomplished and pat yourself on the back.

That's v true completely agree and will follow brilliant advise