beat the bloat

Options
Anyone have any tips on how to prevent bloating? It seems like I always feel that way in the evening or after drinking a lot of water (I'll feel like that all day).

Replies

• Michellerw1
    Michellerw1 Posts: 367
    Options
    WATCH your sodium. Add it to your tracker if you are unsure of how much you are consuming. I hate salting my food and always thought I was well within my sodium limit until I started tracking it. Alot of packaged foods have loads of sodium even though they do not taste salty. Also, avoid carbonated beverages.
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I drink dandelion tea which is known to help with water retention and it really helps. :glasses:

I also take hebal water balance tables a few days before TOM this too really helps :glasses: :smile:
  • Michellerw1
    Michellerw1 Posts: 367
    Options
    Where do you get the dandelion tea and tablets? I get bloated at TOM and it stinks....although I do FEEL like I have lost weight when I get unbloated!
  • dansdeb
    dansdeb Posts: 164
    Options
    Watching your sodium is good - but I have started eating Activia yogurt. It seems to help alot. I thought it was all hype, but I feel better and seem less "full". It took about a week or so, but makes a difference
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Drink half glass of cranberry juice and mix it half water. Tried it myself and it helps.