Endomorph fat loss in 7 months

deepuuum
deepuuum Posts: 1 Member
Hi endomorphs,

I’m looking to see how much fat you guys lost and what diet, how many calories and what kind of exercises you did in order to lose all the fat. Success stories would be helpful with before and after photos.

Replies

• SteroidalLolita
    SteroidalLolita Posts: 122 Member
    deepuuum wrote: »
    Hi endomorphs,

I’m looking to see how much fat you guys lost and what diet, how many calories and what kind of exercises you did in order to lose all the fat. Success stories would be helpful with before and after photos.

Not quite a success story yet, but I'm down somewhere around 35-40 pounds (not sure exactly how much because I started my journey without a scale for the first week and lost most of the weight in the first three) in this last month. I stay around 1100 to 1200 calories, low on carbs, high on fruits, veggies and proteins. I do a lot of yoga and push ups, sits ups, squats and try to run for 20 minutes at least twice a week.
  • suzannesimmons1
    suzannesimmons1 Posts: 58 Member
    There are no body types.
  • Scotty2HotPie
    Scotty2HotPie Posts: 143 Member
    There are no body types.

lol... Completely disagree
  • Scotty2HotPie
    Scotty2HotPie Posts: 143 Member
    I'm 5' 8", currently 200 lbs. BMI says I'm obese, but I had my BF tested at 13% recently.

I put on weight extremely easily, both muscle and fat. So diet is critical to keep the fat off. I put on almost 15 lbs over winter, even though I run 5 days a week and hit the gym 3 times per week.. because I let my diet slip for awhile.

Anyway, I was able to lose 50lbs+ by keeping diet on track. I tend to eat fewer carbs, but I'm not Keto. I just feel better when I don't load up on carbs.

During the work week, I only have coffee in the morning and a salad with some kind of protein for lunch, like chicken or turkey.

Dinner is where things get a little looser. Usually a protein with veggies.
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    edited April 2019
    There are no body types.

lol... Completely disagree

O.K. So should the woman imaged below eat and exercise as an endomorph or an ectomorph? Remember; according to classifying people by "somatotype", people fall into only one of the three categories as they are influenced by genetics and determine how you look and perform throughout life. And those three categories are very different in how they are supposed to eat and exercise.

bjwo4z39jix2.jpg

Spoiler: A psychologist came up with the idea of somatotypes in the 1940s. Psychologists are not medical doctors.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!