Rough day

Options
Today I messed the plan up!!! But I am owning it and m0ving on. I binged on snacks this afternoon between that and a large dinner I was 1000 calories over goal. I have put it all in my diary and am telling myself tomorrow will be a new day.

Replies

• Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    You owned it and logged it and now you can move on! Great job!!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    hope25 wrote: »
    Today I messed the plan up!!! But I am owning it and m0ving on. I binged on snacks this afternoon between that and a large dinner I was 1000 calories over goal. I have put it all in my diary and am telling myself tomorrow will be a new day.

The bolded is key! Good job!

And, if you set MFP up to lose 2 lbs per week, you actually just ate at maintenance yesterday. Even better!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    great..and kick up your exercise to burn those extra calories over the week.. you're good!
  • TabbyJustice
    TabbyJustice Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure a majority of us has had days like that! Don't beat yourself up too much about it. Even the most healthy and in-shape person will go overboard. If it helps you mentally, subtract something this week that you would normally treat yourself too, that way your inner psyche can be at peace for the slip up 😀