Still no weight loss

Options
Hi guys ok I’m totally at a loss 3 weeks in and I’ve lost no weight why holiday lurking just few pounds would be nice I’ve calorie counted to with in few cals either side now but same weight

Replies

• yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,442 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    have you been using a foodscale or spoons/cups or estimating your food intake? With so little to lose you need to be extra careful, and only a foodscale can get you there.
  • kpaing121
    kpaing121 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I weighed my portions
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    • How many calories are you eating per day?
    • Are you eating back your exercise calories?
    • Do you have "cheat" days?

If you make your diary public, it would be easier for people to offer suggestions based on your food log.
  • vollkornbloedchen
    vollkornbloedchen Posts: 2,243 Member
    Options
    k0pplcov8bqy.jpg
  • mkculs13
    mkculs13 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I love the chart (although I bet it annoys the heck out of some people who see it). So many things can interfere with, or obscure weight loss. I wasn't feeling well and went to bed early last night--really early. Didn't drink enough water yesterday as a result and I noticed my urine was dark yellow--which it is almost never. So, I'm going to find a big whoosh soon after I hydrate properly moving forward, and my body quits holding on to the extra water b/c I'll restore my intake/output balance. I am also a little sore--went jogging before I realized I wasn't feeling well, and the jog was slow, horrible, and difficult until the last 15 min. So, soreness = inflammation and fluid retention. Another place water is sticking to me, so to speak. Again, restoring normal intake, seeing normal output (pale urine, in my case), and my actual "fat" loss will be more apparent--IF I am sticking to a calorie deficit of 250-500 cals pers day. YMMV.
  • kpaing121
    kpaing121 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    1200 I don’t exercise I walk to shops and back 23 stops they call it no cheat days
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    You will have to make your diary public to get decent feedback. Let us see your logging.