Bricking it

Options
firef1y72
firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
Well here we go, I'm currently carb loading ready for tomorrow. I can't believe I'm actually crazy enough to be doing this. Who in their right mind runs one marathon, let alone a second just 2 weeks later?

Well me it seems....still not sure why I'm doing this, except that because I now can.

Replies

• RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Have fun! Happy running! :)
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 530 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Nah, you're not alone, a lot of my MFP pals run two marathons a month... or a half and a full. If your body can handle it, ENJOY GIRL!!! :smiley:
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    First I thought this was going to be about a brick workout (of the triathlon type), and then I realized who was posting. You'll do great, plenty of people do marathons tightly spaced together. Channel Yuki Kawauchi.
  • sarabushby
    sarabushby Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    There’s a bunch of people do ten in ten days etc and back to back marathons to prep for ultras etc. I’m sure you’ll be fine. Hopefully you’ve rested and had a good recovery since the last race and you’ll go into this one with an open mind regards your pace and finishing time and just enjoy every moment, it’s an amazing experience to be part of. Make sure you go easy on yourself and be sure to keep up your nutrition & hydration. You’ve got this! You wouldn’t have signed up for them if you didn’t believe you could do it so don’t doubt yourself now. :smiley:
  • lemonwater1
    lemonwater1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Amazing!