Tell me something embarrassing about yourself.

Options

Replies

• J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,540 Member
    Options
    _TomCat_ wrote: »
    I'm a huge Nickelback fan, and an even huger Creed fan. Not even a little bit embarrassed about it. One time I was in the village and Scott Stapp and Chad Kroeger both stopped in to this bar I was in and the three of us sang American Pie on karaoke. Things like that just happen to me. Some call me lucky. I just put the right kind of juju into the cosmos and I get the good juju back.

I don't know why Nickelback gets so much hate? They are no better or worse than any other 90s band. Good for you, be proud.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I have a receding hairline.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Apparently I snore when the air is dry 😳🤭😋

I have a humidifier if you ever want to stay over.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    It's fixed now, but when I needed a root canal on a molar, I was only able to chew food on one side of my mouth because of the pain. For some reason, I thought this looked ridiculous and was emabarrassed to eat out until I got it fixed. I almost skipped an awesome rock concert because we planned to go out to eat with some other people first. Luckily the DH informed that I was being silly and drug me along anyway, and I'm glad I didn't skip that one.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    i’m still shopping for a *kitten* bed

Aw! You a bit of a perfectionist tinker?

no it’s a lil neurotic mixed with a lil obsessive and a lil commitment-phobic
    kinda got a unique recipe, passed down from my mothers side of the family

I relate..I stress and shop....and compare...then I just make a random "*kitten* it" choice.

bought a table and chairs online and am super happy!

I bought a new bed a few months ago, and after careful research...just picked one off specs from website without trying...I like it a lot, went with gel foam and it feels amazing on your back. Different than what I've had before. I used to not be able to lay on my right side, my shoulder would hurt but now it's fine, feels especially amazing laying on your back (which I usually do).

Only thing I would have 'randomly' chosen different in retrospect is maybe gone with a deeper one. I think I bought the 8" gel foam, should have went with the 10 or 12 ". My sheets are kinda loose. Bought amazing sheets and duvet cover too, they are somewhat oversized tho it seems.

Not recommending anyone choose like I do, but highly recommend checking out the gel foam type. I went with a "firm" one and the gel just molds to your back or side a bit but its pretty rigid otherwise...like I said, I used to not be able to lay on my right side much, made my shoulder sore, but now can.

Also got a new amazing pillow...$80 value for "free" Highly recommend. Its a gel foam 'cooling' pillow.
    ...you people have AirMiles there? I got it for "free" with my miles.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I have very small feet and often have to get sneakers in kids department because most stores don't carry my size in women's sneakers.

Lol I do this! They’re cheaper as well so I don’t mind 😂
    When I go to champs or another shoe outlet I have to go directly to the kids section, especially when buying like name brand such as Jordan, adidas, etc. they always seem to be a lot bigger!

I know tons of women that do this to save money. Kids shoes are based on mens sizing so they run bigger. That's why a lot of women can get away with wearing kids shoes. A kids size 2 equals a womans size 4, kids 4 equals womans 6, kids 6 equals womans 8... you get it.

**Just fyi for women that don't know this, subtract 2 from your shoe size to equal a kids shoe size and save money. Though most kids shoes only go up to 6 so if you're over a womans size 8, this won't work for you.
  • thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    i speak to my body. out loud. i yelled at my big toe for not protecting my little toe before.
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I was sick recently and my farts are absolutely pungent still
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    I have a receding hairline.

So does my husband and son lol. My husband is only 25 and pretty much got a horseshoe going on so he just shaved his head bald. He actually looks really good bald lmao. My son is two and has one hell of a hair line lmao
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    I had hair back in the 50's, though.

h4gb3h5rwy8z.png

Awh so cute!!
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    I love to fold towels.. well I roll them. but I like the feel of the fabric and how it lines up and rolls so tight. I find it calming to do it

I absolutely HATE folding anything lol. That use to be my chore when I was young with my parents. I’d fold everyone’s clothes and there was 5 of us. I thought I’d catch a break when I moved out but no lol now I have 5 people’s clothes to fold again now. My husband, mine, my stepson and my two babies 😂 I let it get out of hand and actually folded everything yesterday and it took me 10 HOURS STRAIGHT. (I also went through the clothes and threw some away and cleaned and got rid of toys)
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    thanos5 wrote: »
    i speak to my body. out loud. i yelled at my big toe for not protecting my little toe before.

I do this sometimes, especially when my body is in pain like my back. I’m like would you just cooperate just once for me
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    I talk in my sleep. Only when I’m in a very deep sleep.
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    Boba_14626 wrote: »
    Yesterday the cleaning girl caught me staring at her. I was looking at her like a white shark looks at a seal.

I’m sure she took it kindly it’s like a compliment!
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    Options

I once used a sleep app that recorded movement and audio. I horrified myself by listening to what I mutter at night
  • rickiimarieee
    Options

I once used a sleep app that recorded movement and audio. I horrified myself by listening to what I mutter at night

I’d be too scared to record audio and movement lmao. Afraid what I’d hear 😂
  • Mm2Hh7
    Mm2Hh7 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I drool, snore and talk in my sleep.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I am slightly (ok a lot) obsessed with the man in my profile pic. (BLESS anyone who knows who it is.)
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    anl90 wrote: »
    I am slightly (ok a lot) obsessed with the man in my profile pic. (BLESS anyone who knows who it is.)

james spader?