Should men shave their legs

Options
MichaelK1007
MichaelK1007 Posts: 136 Member
When if at all is it acceptable for men to shave their legs? Obviously some sports require it like swimming but otherwise what do you think? If yes is there a criteria, like only for sports or maybe a tattoo. I’d like to know what everyone thinks.

Replies

• Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Whenever they want :)

It’s all personal preference. I find shaved underarms on men more appealing then with hair. 🤗

Legs— I find more masculine with hair but if they like to go buff- more power to them!
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Safari_Gal wrote: »
    Whenever they want :)

It’s all personal preference. I find shaved underarms on men more appealing then with hair. 🤗

Legs— I find more masculine with hair but if they like to go buff- more power to them!

I agree with the underarms lol that’s a personal preference though!
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    It isn’t unacceptable. It’s not the norm, I get that. But if that’s what floats their boat, then cool.
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    NotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    my body my choice
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Personal choice for everyone in my opinion, shaving makes me so itchy. My wife shaves hers and I always feel so bad when the hair comes back in and she's all itchy!
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Personal choice, it’s their body
    My opinion doesn’t matter But I like a caveman
  • JB1775
    JB1775 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Like everything else (and this is obviously just my opinion) this falls on a spectrum lol. I'm not gonna shave it all, but I'll take clippers with a guard and maintain it lol. Happy medium.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    I don't care about the legs, but I don't prefer shaved chests. Trimmed is okay, but it sucks to lay your head on a sandpaper prickly chest.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    When an adult homo sapien wishes to shave hair from that person's body, it is accepted by all others.

Of course if that person is shaving their eyebrows, it just looks weird.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    whatever they want
    just like women
  • twatson4936
    twatson4936 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Too much hassle! I'm all about making life as simple as possible. Shave every other day, hair is short so a simple dry and brush back and done. Taking time to shave my legs, nope!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Shaved legs are good for when you crash your bicycle at 23 mph.

.... believe me; I know.
  • robbell678
    robbell678 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Getting laser hair removal for back and shoulders. Want a new look and to feel smoother. Think ill look better to women ,..😬.