Need a Cookie Recipe using Almond Butter

trejon
trejon Posts: 203
edited September 21 in Recipes
I have Almond Butter, Splenda, Vanilla, Maple Sugarfree Syrup, Oatmeal, and Wheat Flour - just need a recipe:cry: ! I want some healthy cookies! My minds says this would be a great cookie:love:?. I really do NOT like the no bake kind! Please share!!!!

Replies

• Banana Oatmeal Cookies
    Cookies without wheat, sugar, oil, or salt? You betcha! You'll need a good, strong blender like a Vita-Mix to blend the oats into a fine flour; otherwise, purchase oat flour at the health food store.

makes about 24 cookies

2 cups oats
    3/4 tsp. baking soda
    1 tsp. cinnamon
    4 medium overripe bananas
    1/4 cup sunflower seeds
    1/4 cup chopped dates

Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment and spray with nonstick spray.

Use a good blender to blend the oats into fine flour. Pour the oat flour into a mixing bowl and add the baking soda and cinnamon.

Put the peeled, overripe bananas into the blender and blend until completely smooth. Add to the oat mixture along with the sunflower seeds and dates, and mix until well combined.

Use a 1-ounce cookie scoop to place spoonfuls of the cookie dough on the baking sheet.

Bake for 12 minutes. Cool cookies on a wire rack and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    cnbethea: Do you know the nutritional info for the cookies? They sound delicious. I like the fact they do not have sugar or fake sugar.
  • whitney85
    whitney85 Posts: 13 Member
    Hey! I've been looking for almond butter at the store and I can't seem to find it. What area or section of the store did you find it?
    Thanks so much!
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Almond butter is usually near the peanut butter. I'm bumping this because that Banana Oatmeal Cookies recipe looks awesome!
  • cnbethea: Do you know the nutritional info for the cookies? They sound delicious. I like the fact they do not have sugar or fake sugar.

One of the girls on the other site put the ingredients in on spark receipes it came out to 46calper cookie
  • Brenna
    Brenna Posts: 126 Member
    YUM! commenting so I note that recipe.. I have to try that.:happy:
This discussion has been closed.