Returning UK user, looking for buddies

Options
Hi MFP!
Back in 2012/2013 I lost a stone and a half (about 9.5kg) thanks to food tracking and near-daily exercise. I cycled the 30 minute journey to work, did a 45-50 minute weights workout at the office gym, sometimes a lunchtime exercise class and then cycled home in the evening. In 2014 I changed jobs so the 30 minute bike ride, became an hour-long car trip, and the micro-office environment is in the middle of nowhere.
Whilst I have joined various gyms and tried to fit in exercise where I can, an increasing workload and resultant desire to do very little by the time I get home, has meant this is quite sporadic and so the weight has slowly crept back on and I'm pretty much back to where I started... so! things need a shake up and I'm back to MFP to get back on the wagon!

Would love to get some new buddies for inspiration, accountability and the motivation that comes from a shared journey. It worked before, so it will work again!

UK preferred (I'm in South London (Mitcham) and work near Gatwick), as it's easier to relate to the same food, shops and culture etc, but I'm happy to buddy with anyone who is in a similar position. :)