What are your more stubborn areas?

2»

Replies

• Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,507 Member
    Love handles. It's very frustrating because I already have long legs and a short torso. Carrying a spare tire just makes me look a cylinder on popsicle sticks!
  • Pipsqueak1965
    Pipsqueak1965 Posts: 397 Member
    Thighs. They have slimmed a little, but I can't see them ever being how I want (partly down to chronic knee pain that stops any heavy lifting, and now, just as I was getting to grips with my underactive quads, I have an inflamed and painful rectus femorus). Ps that is nothing to do with my bottom 😂
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Love handles. It's very frustrating because I already have long legs and a short torso. Carrying a spare tire just makes me look a cylinder on popsicle sticks!

These are stubborn for me too. Fortunately, I know that they do disappear eventually, but I have to be less than 5 pounds away from a healthy bmi for them to even start disappearing. But they did.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,966 Member
    My lower belly and my "under butt" or "double butt", whatever you want to call it lol.
  • zeejane4
    zeejane4 Posts: 230 Member
    edited May 2019
    I'm pear shaped and even at a low BMI I have a bit of jiggle in my bum/thighs yet. There has been noticable improvements though as I've started walking every day, to the point where my husband made a random comment yesterday about my bum looking good, lol. I definitely have some 'squish' there yet, but it's firmer/smaller now.

On the other hand-stomach is pretty much completely flat, back/collarbone area has definition-kind of bony looking, chest area is still a 'hopeful' size A cup :p I'm definitely 'bottom heavy'.
  • DrusiliaDD
    DrusiliaDD Posts: 71 Member
    Tummy, arms and back. I still had chubby arms even when I was 16 and 110lbs so I'm not convinced i'll be fixing that one.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Definitely my stomach. Most of my excess weight is in my tummy. My lower tummy is being extra stubborn, and is barely moving. UGH :s
  • guil0095
    guil0095 Posts: 327 Member
    stomach and chin...man, it's been a battle. :D
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    ... Calves, thighs, and... haunches. My stomach is gone, but my backfat produces a nice muffin top on my pants in what feels like a flotation device.. It's a weird area to describe, but makes me feel like I'm wearing my own little rubber duckie floatie. I could use with a little more off the bust too. XD

I've hit a weird stall/rando gain right now, so I'm just over here waiting for my body to come back from it's break.

Any day now...
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Hamstrings & lower abdominals
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    edited May 2019
    Belly - it's not a big problem, but if there is a place that holds on, that's the last to go...