Replies

• BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    photo_zps99de4dd9.jpg
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    haha.... Don't know why my picture is HUGE but it fits with the topic ;)
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    I want this pen.

ed05_journal_of_impossible_things_drawings.jpg

PENS envy!!!

lol ^this.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    LetsGoPens.gif

My first thought too!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I used to have a bit of a pen thing. Since I type so darn much it isn't such an issue anymore though.

I do like a good, weighty pen.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Just make sure you don't get it stuck.

pen_is_stuck.jpg
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    photo_zps99de4dd9.jpg

lmao that's awesome! I would totally wear it if it wasn't a girl shirt :( ....ah hell who am I kidding, I'd definitely wear it.
  • CookNLift
    Options
    Pencil. Nothing beats a pencil.

What?! I used to love pencils, the biggest downside? It's never consistently sharp / has a crisp eraser.

I know it sounds dumb, but I hate mechanical pencils because the tips break so easy.
    g12c000000000000000d2fefc611f593220f2f622dbbd23bf45f8d92ad1.jpg
  • curly1986
    curly1986 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Don't think you can go wrong with a nice Parker pen. Even the basic jotter ball point has a nice feel and flow to it. And I always think Parker blue pens are just a slightly different shade to any other blue pen. This is my current fave pen :

550907c0-f1bf-47b2-86db-d0c9a750a103.jpg

Mine is that line green colour as well. Can only seem to find it on ebay... Nice weighty pen :)
  • CookNLift
    Options
    Don't think you can go wrong with a nice Parker pen. Even the basic jotter ball point has a nice feel and flow to it. And I always think Parker blue pens are just a slightly different shade to any other blue pen. This is my current fave pen :

550907c0-f1bf-47b2-86db-d0c9a750a103.jpg

Mine is that line green colour as well. Can only seem to find it on ebay... Nice weighty pen :)

What model is that?! It looks just like my Dr. Grip, and I have to order one of those before classes start. That one and the Loki Pen lol
  • curly1986
    curly1986 Posts: 98 Member
    Options

What model is that?! It looks just like my Dr. Grip, and I have to order one of those before classes start. That one and the Loki Pen lol

Its a Parker Contact Rollerball...
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Huge pen nerd here. I cannot use fine points, has to be a medium. Pentel RSVP is my favorite right now.

Agreed, too fine of a point feels scratchy
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    I don't collect them.

But I am very particular about pens and I protect my supply. :)

I primarily use 1mm Uniball Impact 207's for a day to day pen.

I also use a Pentel Lancelot.

But my favorites are Pentel R3's - but they are hard to find any more and I tend to keep them safe instead of using them.
  • CookNLift
    Options
    I don't collect them.

But I am very particular about pens and I protect my supply. :)

I primarily use 1mm Uniball Impact 207's for a day to day pen.

I also use a Pentel Lancelot.

But my favorites are Pentel R3's - but they are hard to find any more and I tend to keep them safe instead of using them.

i tend to find pens that I love, and later come to find that they are no longer made. I buy them on eBay and create a stash pile lol.

I literally have one lucky pen I found outside my girlfriend's campus while we had lunch together one day (that I cooked and brought to her). It was a basic maroon bic pen with the school logo on the side that I kept with me forever because I wanted to go to that school after I graduated with my AS. I have since replaced the ink inside it about 12 times, and use it on all important notes and tests. It has to be lucky because I am currently enrolled and will be taking classes at that school (dream school) this Fall.

rvlhxw.jpg