100lbs to loose. Would love to connect!

Options
Hi I’m Julie and would love some connections here. I’m 5’6 249lbs 😲
Need some motivation.

Replies

• katherineirena
    katherineirena Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you have Instagram you should follow Feliciafitnesshealth - she has simple meals and has lost 150 lbs. I also LOVE Whitney Simmons in YouTube! She is super motivational and realistic! They are both some of the people that inspired me to keep going with my journey
  • tanushree1
    tanushree1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had 100 lbs to lose when I joined. I have 90lbs left. You can do it!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,130 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie....Welcome to MFP....I too am 5'6 starting weight 252...I have lost 16 lbs...current weight 236...goal weight 130-140...feel free to add me :) wishing you the very best on your journey :)
  • motivatedmommymegan
    motivatedmommymegan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I also have a significant amount of weight to lose! My biggest advice would be to trust the process and trust the calories MFP gives you try not to go under it can be tempting to want to eat less to see faster results but it is so much more sustainable to just take it slow and steady! Im down about 30 pounds so far add me and we can keep eachother motivated!
  • amber1985sims
    amber1985sims Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I to have over a 100 lbs to lose and I am just starting. So we can do this journey together. You can add me if you like. I am 5'7 and weigh 370lbs since weigh in on the 2nd. Have a goal set to lose 30 to 40 lbs before next weigh in on July 2nd.