Losing weight after a baby

Options
Ever since I got pregnant with my daughter my weight loss journey came to a scretching halt.. Before I had lost well over 60lbs and was the healthiest I have ever been. I was running 5ks. I was eating right. I was great. Then the greatest blessing happened. After being told i would never be able to conceive a child without fertility help I did. But along with pregnancy came the cravings... Taco bell, bread, ice cream, junk food, Dr. pepper... I gained 53 pounds while I was pregnant. My boyfriend moved in with me at 6 months pregnant and he was constantly feeding me. And now I'm 11 months postpartum and can't fit into none of my clothes and I'm so unhappy with how I look. I want this weight off of me but being a mom makes it so much harder. And we're going to start trying for another baby after next summer and I'm honestly scared if i lose a bunch of weight again ill just gain it back... I just need some motivation in my life.

Replies

• MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    Options
    Nuts to motivation. Build discipline. You lost the weight before, you can do it again. Weigh and track accurately, stick to a maintainable deficit, and be diligent. Pre-log your day if it helps. Meal prep/plan if you can. Your boyfriend may have been bringing in the food but he wasn't force-feeding you, learn to moderate or say no. And be firm if you don't want him bringing certain things into the house.