Reevaluating my plan

Options
Since I am breastfeeding, I'm having an issue cutting calories enough to lose weight, stay satisfied and maintain my milk supply.

I have been making small changes for the past month. Now I think it's time for me to start being more active and making healthier choices. I am going to eat roughly 2000 calories a day and drink my gallon of water.

I have a 3 month old baby and she wont take a bottle so without going to the gym, what workouts can I do at home? Besides weight lifting and yoga? (Already added to the goals).

I am ready for any suggestions that you may have for me!

Replies

• simcon1
    simcon1 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I wore my both of mine (now 10 & 16) in slings/wraps and did tons of walking. It helped with the exercise and with not going stir crazy :)
  • ShrinkingMama2
    ShrinkingMama2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    simcon1 wrote: »
    I wore my both of mine (now 10 & 16) in slings/wraps and did tons of walking. It helped with the exercise and with not going stir crazy :)

We go out with her in the stroller for walks quite a bit. Just getting active after a C section can be difficult sometimes.
  • crystalnichle
    crystalnichle Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I just had my 3rd c-section last week, I'm also breastfeeding. Getting back into exercise will take some time.. just take it slow and walk as much as you can. Breastfeeding makes you soo hungry! I feel more hungry than I did when pregnant.. just eat when you are hungry and eat healthy and the weight should come off in no time. Feel free to add me if you like. I know it can be crazy tough to lose weight after the c-section especially.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    Popsugar has a bunch of guest fitness videos on YouTube which can be useful for finding channels you like. If you see a video you like, look up that guest’s channel. I also like fitnessblender.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I love doing exercise DVDs and videos online. You could check to see if stroller strides/fit4mom is available in your area. It's a great way to work out with your baby and also make new friends!