Weights, cardio, diet and still a chunkster

Hey! I am doing this for accountability and possible friends. I aim to either lose 20# or at least fit into my jeans and feel great. I have PCOS and even though I workout regularly, I struggle. I also love sweets and beer so I am my own worst enemy haha luckily I love my body no matter what- it would benice though to not have all theae other PCOS symptoms that were gone until myrecent weight gain. The struggle is real. 😂

Replies

• AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,595 Member
    edited May 2019
    Hi there!
    Hang in there! I have lost a lot of weight over the last year and a half, but it took a long while to get into a rhythm that works for my body. I don't think there is a single right answer for everyone, as we all have different genetics, different gut biome, etc.

So keep at it! For me, logging my food, and watching for patterns in how my body responds was critical.

We have a great group in the community section that you'd be welcome to join for support and accountability! We have weekly weigh-ins that get tallied for a team total loss for the week, with 5 teams. Many of us do daily check-ins (how are you doing as regards your plan for your food, exercise, water, etc.). There's lots of supportive chat, sharing ideas and challenges. Check it out here: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10741448/may-fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group-registration-page
  • Tunawater
    Tunawater Posts: 3 Member
    Let me know if you are looking for an accountability partner. Think I have similar goals and issues as yourself. Message me!