Recipes made with Premier Protein Shakes!

Options
redhairannie
redhairannie Posts: 26 Member
I was scrolling through Pinterest and saw some really great recipe ideas made with Premier Protein shakes! Pudding, cookies, etc. I love the Premier Protein because it doesn't have that PROTEIN-ish taste, it comes in great flavors, easy to incorporate into my diet, low calorie and carb, pre-mixed and portable. Not to mention, contains 30g of protein! I was curious to see if others use these to make recipes? Currently, I like to buy the chocolate, caramel and vanilla ones, I make 2 shots of espresso, pour it over crushed ice and mix it with the shake. Tastes like a Frappucino! And for only 160cals!

Replies

• renmmorris
    renmmorris Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I havnt tried any recipes bit sure like the shakes!
  • hodgeschristine16
    hodgeschristine16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The only recipe I’ve tried with it is my morning smoothie made with almond milk, the protein powder, and some frozen blueberries (it’s so good). I’ve been curious about using the powder to make pancakes too 🤔
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    IF there are "premier" protein shakes, what are the "secondary" and tertiary" ones? Aren't they all animal feed?
  • dahlc09
    dahlc09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I like to blend the chocolate drink with ice when I’m on the go! I also enjoy the vanilla one with ice, berry mix, a little bit of whipping cream (not sure why but I always add whipping cream to smoothies) and stevia. These drinks are so versatile and delicious!!