110 pounds to lose! Need support/motivation after having baby

Options
I just had my 5th baby almost a month ago. I’m 269.4 lbs right now, which is my highest weight. I’m 41 years old and starting to feel like my fitness goals will never happen. I had a baby girl in 2017 and I lost 40 lbs after her then I got pregnant again. So here I am back at square one. I need more MFP friends for support and accountability! Please add me and I’ll encouragingly support you right back! My partner doesn’t care whether I lose weight or not, which is good and bad! I want to do this for ME! I haven’t had a beautiful body since I was 18 years old.....I need to feel attractive, beautiful...I want to feel feminine again. I just feel like a huge hippo right now...not attractive, just feeling really ugly and down because of all this excess weight.

I’ve joined a great gym, I have an appointment with a trainer on Thursday to get me on a strength training routine and I plan to do sort of low carb but not keto diet and a mix of cardio/strength training.

SW: 270.4
CW: 269.4
GW: 160

Let’s do this!!!

Replies

• laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me. I have 100 lbs to lose. SW 247.4 CW 244.4 GW 145(ish)