Fasting

mmgirl87
mmgirl87 Posts: 15 Member
I'm currently attempting to fast three days out of the week. Any tips?

Replies

• echmain3
    echmain3 Posts: 231 Member
    mmgirl87 wrote: »
    I'm currently attempting to fast three days out of the week. Any tips?

Thread will be locked in 3...2...1...
  • MarcinTamborski
    MarcinTamborski Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, I am new to the forum, and using MFP for few months now consecutively, I wanted to try the IF idea, therefore I have a question, is there a way to track feeding/fasting time in MFP or alternatively do you know if MFP will introduce a feature allowing to track the IF, ex. time between last meal recorded for a given day (or diary finished) and first meal recorded next day?
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Hi, I am new to the forum, and using MFP for few months now consecutively, I wanted to try the IF idea, therefore I have a question, is there a way to track feeding/fasting time in MFP or alternatively do you know if MFP will introduce a feature allowing to track the IF, ex. time between last meal recorded for a given day (or diary finished) and first meal recorded next day?

If you have preferred eating times, you can change the names of your meals accordingly (i.e., meal one, 2 pm; meal two, 6 pm) and ignore the others. Or else you can use the notes space to note your window for the day and how it affected you. If you prefer to mark when you broke the fast from the past day, you can do that too.
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,517 Member

I changed the names of my meals from breakfast/lunch/dinner etc to Meal#1/Meal#2/Meal#3 etc. I track my fasts on an app called Zero.