Reclaiming Me

Options
Hi everyone! I’ve been on MFP before and it really worked for me, was 186lbs (2013) and dropped to 125lbs (I enjoyed my cardio and light weights) by August 2014 maintained it till early 2016 (motivated by my fiancé). I started to lose my focus, my motivation and everything due to a traumatic assault by an ex. By August 2017 my weight went up to 140lbs and then By October 2018 it fluctuated around 145-150lbs (this was when I won my court case). Now I’ve seem to be set at 145lbs, but I’m in a much better place and happy and safe with my husband. I’m looking to become healthier, have more energy and feel more confident again. My happy me goal is 125lbs-130lbs! Wish me luck!

Replies

• brittanystebbins95
    brittanystebbins95 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    You've got this!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    Of course you can knock 15 off..no problem. Enjoy the journey and empowering yourself to take care of you.
  • laceygaywilson
    laceygaywilson Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    You'll slay the physical goal like it's nothing and on the way your mind is gonna heal toooooooooooo you will have total transformation!!
  • mstarks01
    mstarks01 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad that you got past the difficult time and see brighter days ahead.