Replies

• QuirkyD
    QuirkyD Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    great point!! Thanks :)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Yes! i'm losing pretty slowly in my opinion. I've lost 15 lb. since 5/20/13. It gets frustrating sometimes, but for the most part I'm not too disappointed. I chalk it up to my age, along with more often than not, I go over on my calories ( a couple hundred or so) on the weekends, but on the other hand I'm a couple hundred calories shy the other days so I figure I should be evening my self out. I know that somewhere on this site I could check my weekly intake to make sure, but I haven't taken the time for that.

I'd love to lose quicker, but I want to live a life that I feel is sustainable. I've lost weight before quickly, and I've always gained it back.

That's not slow at all. It's just about right.
  • pianolover2012
    pianolover2012 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I am averaging .75lbs lost per week. Steady progress is good and I am integrating great new habits into my routine at a manageable speed, problem is that slow weight loss is so much less glamorous. I can't wait to get to the point where I have my own before/after photos to showcase. It feels sort of boring to be so slow. People's photos are inspiring!

I have been tracking for over a year and have only lost about 27 pounds. Around .5 or less a week. Keep going- we will make it!