Let it out

pizzamyheart
pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
Are you disappointed? Angry? Feeling uptight? Upset? Irritated? Annoyed? But don’t have anyone to complain to? We are here for you. Let it out.
*just make sure to follow all legal specifications in sections 10-4,467 in your mfp handbook*

Replies

• pizzamyheart
    I’m irritated at people
  • askeeney
    askeeney Posts: 448 Member
    I’m irritated at people

People will do that to ya
  • pizzamyheart
    *zips back up pants*

Totally misread that

I did that on purpose. The only way I can get people to post in my threads is to offer even the tiniest chance at nudity.
  • pizzamyheart
    I have a problem with pizza. The problem is, I like it too much.

Don’t we all. Unless...you know....”weirdo”.
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    I feel like our relationship is very one sided. It's like I don't even exist to you.
  • askeeney
    askeeney Posts: 448 Member
    I feel like our relationship is very one sided. It's like I don't even exist to you.

At least I presenting the facts as they are.
  • pizzamyheart
    Stupid ticks. There was one crawling on my arm after I had just walked in the backyard. Now I have to burn everything down.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Stupid ticks. There was one crawling on my arm after I had just walked in the backyard. Now I have to burn everything down.

Live image of Pizza's backyard:

tumblr_nqk7vqs6Af1tdhimpo1_250.gif
  • pizzamyheart
    SwannySez wrote: »

I only have one match, so I’m making chili with extra beans. Keeping it to organic flames.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member

I only have one match, so I’m making chili with extra beans. Keeping it to organic flames.

I stand corrected.

BoringGlitteringCub-small.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

Is she related to @caco_ethes ?
  • samtarlyonadiet
    askeeney wrote: »

At least I presenting the facts as they are.

Now I know how Tormund felt about Brienne
  • samtarlyonadiet
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    The hostility around here makes this a suck filled place to be. Everybody grow up, sheesh. People don’t always get along. If you think you’re free from blame, i call bullsnoot. He who posts the vaguest is not the cleanest.

Ahhhh now i nap

I don't like you
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    The hostility around here makes this a suck filled place to be. Everybody grow up, sheesh. People don’t always get along. If you think you’re free from blame, i call bullsnoot. He who posts the vaguest is not the cleanest.

Ahhhh now i nap

I don't like you

How double dog-

You know what, keep letting it out
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member

Ahhhh now i nap

I don't know you, but I think I DO like you.

Well then I think you should know that your screen name is in my top 5 favorites