One week in

Options
potatowhoruns
potatowhoruns Posts: 87 Member
It has been one week of my new lifestyle, and I am making an effort to drink more water, monitor what I eat and attend the gym more regularly. I have around 3 stone (42 pounds) to lose, and this time I would like to keep it off.
I have only used the scales so far, but will be adding measurements and photos, once I work out how to do so properly.
The first week has been relatively simple, probably due to motivation and enthusiasm and I hope I can convert these to discipline and habit.
I have lost 2 pounds, and already feel more in control (although I must admit I had hoped for a bigger first week loss).
I have set myself a 6 week challenge of losing 10-14 pounds to keep myself focused on short term goals!

Replies

• echmain3
    echmain3 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    2 pounds per week is a lot!

Maybe even too much. An aggressive loss rate can make it difficult to get proper nutrition on a daily basis.

You’re doing fine! Just stick with it.
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,327 Member
    Options
    Great job getting through your first week, and good luck as you continue on! I understand wanting that big first-week loss, but 2 lbs is still pretty respectable. :smile:
  • librislady
    librislady Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great work, OP! And I love your username!!! XD
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!