Searching for weight loss pals

This is my 2nd go around at losing weight. The first time i did great and lost almost 70 pounds. Then I had a baby and I put quite a but back on and im getting married next year and want to look half way decent for my wedding day :( anyways just looking for friends on here to keep me motivated and share our food diarys with and what not. :)

Replies

• Lango3
    Lango3 Posts: 1 Member
    I got divorced and was looking great, then I got comfortable in a relationship where he tells me constantly how beautiful I am. It’s great but I’ve put on 25 pounds. I got at least 50 I should lose!
  • emeraldwoods4214
    emeraldwoods4214 Posts: 177 Member
    Hey ladies!
    Yes I have been up and down on the scale so much, and my self confidence has taken a huge blow. I’ve felt so insecure in this body since I was a teen and my weight issues haven’t helped. I’m lucky that I’m with a man who loves me at any size, and he’s right there to tell me that I’m beautiful every day.... but I want to lose weight for myself. I want to feel confident, and comfortable in my skin and I know that is at it best point when I’m staying active and eating moderately. Please friend me! I’m always looking for support and accountability on here. My diary is public. 🤗
  • emeraldwoods4214
    emeraldwoods4214 Posts: 177 Member
    @scarlettkaitpaul
    Congrats on the wedding!! That’s so exciting! You will be a gorgeous, blushing bride 😍
  • Efsim
    Efsim Posts: 129 Member
    This is my 2nd go around at losing weight. The first time i did great and lost almost 70 pounds. Then I had a baby and I put quite a but back on and im getting married next year and want to look half way decent for my wedding day :( anyways just looking for friends on here to keep me motivated and share our food diarys with and what not. :)

Hey you can add me as a friend, we can build a support system to help each other. Also I found a couple groups on here to join, one is called Five Daily group goals, plus a few more
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Added! :)
  • Eddie_Ice
    Eddie_Ice Posts: 115 Member
    Hey, Id love to have another friend in this journey! I am trying to lose a few and get into marathon running shape again and its a slow process. Sometimes that little kick of motivation is all the difference between lacing up your sneakers and running or sitting on the couch with a party size bag of Doritos and Netflix.
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    I lost over 100 pounds five years ago, I have since had two beautiful kids but got about 30 pounds to lose. Most of the friends I had on here are no longer around, so also looking for some friends for motivation :)