I'm a little discouraged :/

Options
Hi all,

I'm Rick in Indiana, a returning member. I lost 94 pounds last year,got complacent, quit logging, stepped on the scales this morning and I've put 20 back on. It's the wake up call I needed to get, but it IS a little discouraging. At least I know what I need to do.

I'd love a few friends along the way :)

Replies

• funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    You've done it before so you already have the base knowledge. It should be much simpler this time around. 20lbs is minor compared to your previous success...it's not a mountain, just a little hill ๐Ÿ˜

You've got this!
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm Rick in Indiana, a returning member. I lost 94 pounds last year,got complacent, quit logging, stepped on the scales this morning and I've put 20 back on. It's the wake up call I needed to get, but it IS a little discouraging. At least I know what I need to do.

I'd love a few friends along the way :)

Enough said! :smile: This has been the longest dreariest time. As a fellow hoosier, I know that I struggled with staying on plan these past months. As you said, you do know what to do. Get back on plan and you'll ditch those extra pounds! Add me if you would like.
  • indyrick2660
    indyrick2660 Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Enough said! :smile: This has been the longest dreariest time. As a fellow hoosier, I know that I struggled with staying on plan these past months. As you said, you do know what to do. Get back on plan and you'll ditch those extra pounds! Add me if you would like.

Hello fellow Hoosier! My goodness, I feel like I've not seen the sun in MONTHS.

• 4LeafMint
    4LeafMint Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You know how to ride this horse and know the game. Get back up on it and don't look back. I speak from experience so you are not the only one ๐Ÿด๐Ÿ˜