Seeking active MFP friends

Options
124»

Replies

• bcarman86
    bcarman86 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of obsessed with MFP right now. I'm on here constantly! Add me if you like.
  • soniaprashant
    Options
    Hi I am totally new to this app. I am trying to get in shape ... Hope this turns out well for me... Feel free to add me new job, new town, all known ... I love dancing and have already lost around 44lbs in an year ...
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hi !! I am Mandy nice to meet ya !! I log in each day past 400 days so far!! Feel free to add me up !! :)
  • hannahblox83
    hannahblox83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-) I've just joined the community and could do with being accountable to folks to maintain my resolve...
  • zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Add me! Add me! I've been doing MPF since april last year and log everyday.
  • Smooth423
    Options
    I'm new to MFP. I have a goal to lose weight before I pursue becoming a police officer. Any help or advice would be awesome!
    I recently bought a treadmill and walk/run about 3-4 days a week. I am 5'7 257 lbs male. My Goal is 210 by December 2013.
  • mego365
    mego365 Posts: 16
    Options
    Add me! I've just recommitted to a healthier me, so you should be seeing a lot of me on here! I used to log everything , everyday, so I'm going to try and get back to that! 5'10", 165lbs. I want to get back down to 130 by spring 2014.