Back on the horse...again

Options
jljshoe1979
jljshoe1979 Posts: 325 Member
Hi all!! I am reaching out to the community looking for people who can support me and that I can support as well. The last time I was on MFP, I didn't reach out in this way. I'm hoping by making this change, I will reach my goals and stick with logging in better than the last time I was using MFP. Please send friend requests if you think it may help in your journey too. :)

Replies

• alibikini22
    alibikini22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Jill - congrats for getting back on the horse ;) I thought I'd reply as I could have written this myself - I used to be on MFP a few years ago, when it was just shaking 7-10lbs or so. I had a rude awakening last week trying to find a dress for an event that I have; we don't have full length mirrors in my house, so I had quite a fright in the fitting room 360-degree mirror, lol. Then I bought some bathroom scales (didn't have those either!) and to my horror I see I'm back to my heaviest PREGNANCY WEIGHT?! (my son is now two)...sooooo....I have about 20-25 lbs to lose and will be logging in daily, if you want to MFPal-up. All the best! Alison
  • jljshoe1979
    jljshoe1979 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Alison, It would be great to pal up...also, u can call my jenn (my handle is a bit misleading) ;)