I NEED SOME HELP LOL

Options
h5kck9v6zhiz.png okay so I’ve been having gummy vitamins for a while. The ones I take have sugar and gelatine listed as ingredients but are apparently calorie free. Other types of vitamins by this brand do have calories in them according to mfp but others do not. Does anyone know if this is accurate? Thanks x

Replies

• sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Depending on where you live food labelling laws may well permit very low calorie items to be listed as zero calorie (a bit like "zero calorie" fizzy drinks that actually have a couple of calories per litre).

And also the food database is added to by users and the way they add the item will vary in degrees of accuracy/inaccuracy. Such as chicken with no protein!
  • imogenlawson5204
    imogenlawson5204 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ah interesting! I live in England. It’s just confusing as certain vitamins by the same brand apparently contain 6 calories and this one and a few others are apparently calorie free. It’s very perplexing!
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Go by what's on the label and pick a database entry that matches it - there may be a few incorrect ones unfortunately.