I've only lost 5 lbs, BUT...

Options
First pic 3/28 @ 176 lbs
Second pic 5/10 only 5 lbs lighter @ 171 but someone else please tell me they can see the difference.... :)
tdqhvedxvem6.jpg
a1c6qvc95p8b.jpg

Replies

• Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I do! Your stomach is flatter and your waist is more defined. :)
  • hatsumi141
    hatsumi141 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You can see it in your face too! Every little bit counts :).

Nice work!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,591 Member
    Options
    Face, hips, and thighs for sure! Great job!
  • InspectorRed
    InspectorRed Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Thank you! so good to know that the change isn't all in my imagination LOL
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I can see a definite change in your midsection!! Way to go!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    the way to do it is take a picture in your underwear front and profile.. then you can truly see the difference as you lose. Of course it is a private photo..but it works.. it also is a great motivator. keep up the great work!
  • InspectorRed
    Options
    eldy6ba10qcf.jpg

I just finished a 12 week program this morning so I created my before & after pic to show the difference....The before was actually a couple weeks after I started so these pics are 10 weeks apart, 8 lbs difference, and a 5 inch difference in my waist!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,979 Member
    Options
    When you take your pictures, stand on the same line on the floor.

For instance in the first two pictures, the "before" picture you are about three feet closer to the mirror, which would make you appear larger and would show more detail. To get realistic comparisons, you need to be equal distance in both - preferably wearing the same clothes.

The second set of pictures I can't tell where on the floors you are standing, but that door on your right seems closer to you in the second picture, so I'm guessing you're further from the mirror in the "after" picture again. That can skew the appearance. Further from the mirror, you look smaller.

I'm not saying there is no difference, I don't know. Just an idea for photos.
  • InspectorRed
    Options

For instance in the first two pictures, the "before" picture you are about three feet closer to the mirror, which would make you appear larger and would show more detail. To get realistic comparisons, you need to be equal distance in both - preferably wearing the same clothes.

The second set of pictures I can't tell where on the floors you are standing, but that door on your right seems closer to you in the second picture, so I'm guessing you're further from the mirror in the "after" picture again. That can skew the appearance. Further from the mirror, you look smaller.

Wow thanks for taking the wind outta my sails
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,979 Member
    Options

Wow thanks for taking the wind outta my sails

Hah. That wasn't my intention! I just have a lot of pictures of me during weigh loss.

((hug))
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,591 Member
    Options
    eldy6ba10qcf.jpg

I just finished a 12 week program this morning so I created my before & after pic to show the difference....The before was actually a couple weeks after I started so these pics are 10 weeks apart, 8 lbs difference, and a 5 inch difference in my waist!

Great job!
  • Dorchi22
    Dorchi22 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference! And I'm sure you can feel that your body is reacting in a different way with 5lbs less. Keep going.