I'm BACK ~ Begin again!!! Never Quit!!!

Options
PositivePower
PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Well I haven't logged in here in months!!!! I use to be addicted to the place! I am not eating right and I know it...I am still exercising, but see a shift. I use to average 5 times a week and now I am around 3. I have gained close to 10# from my biggest loss.

I feel re-inspired after logging back in today!!! I am ready to be at my goal for the holidays! I looked back to think about what I was doing when I had success with weight loss. I came to realize it was either when I was on WW and or while interacting with GREAT supportive people like YOU on MFP!!!!

Time to up the work outs...NO EXCUSES, and get back to more fruits, veggies and WATER. Cutting back on the wine :drinker: Staying postiive and enjoying a new confidence and success!!!!

I have owned up to my gain and logged it, also added a new profile pic from my recent vacation. I'm going to make it this time!! Keep pushing!! Happiness and Health to you all!!!!

Thanks for the support - we are in this together :flowerforyou:

Replies

• bh12058
    bh12058 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Judy... we'll all be cheering you on !
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and keep up that great attitude!!!! :drinker:
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :-D

Its great that you decided to not let things slide any further, those 10lbs will be history in no time!

Have a great day :)
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Yay you sound super motivated. GO FOR IT!!
This discussion has been closed.