slim band

Options
foxyforce
foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
I think that is what it is called. I read on here before people talking some wrap you put around your stomache and that it actually helps tone you up and lose weight. Is this true? Does this work? I saw one at walmart, and was wondering if it needs to be a certain material, or any other details, before I waste my ten bucks!

It is just a wrap...I think it had velcro. One was a half body suit, like shorts, and it looks like depending on what you are wearing that maybe I can wear it under clothing!

Any one have any information on this. Thanks!

Replies

• Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I have one..I don't wear it anymore, but used to when I just did the elliptical at home. I would only do the elliptical for a half hour, and be dripping sweat. So disgusting, but made me feel like I got a better workout. Not too sure if it is actual beneficial--I'd say it just makes you loose water weight.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I have one..I don't wear it anymore, but used to when I just did the elliptical at home. I would only do the elliptical for a half hour, and be dripping sweat. So disgusting, but made me feel like I got a better workout. Not too sure if it is actual beneficial--I'd say it just makes you loose water weight.

which could be good as well...though I am not sure. Some people with phenom results from their workouts ended up with a really nice toned tummy, Though, I don't know how much it helps. I guess it doesn't hurt.